Trimming buds

Vasdef

So I've seen videos of people trimming buds. What happens to all the trimmings?

This might be a stupid question, but fuck it.
My girl is about 18 weeks now. I've noticed that most of the leaves are gone. Where did they go? I know I didn't clip them. They didn't fall off. Are they in the Ether somehow?
Thanks!

20210924_205749.jpg

20210924_205512.jpg

With the trim from buds I dry it and make oil
The leaves on the buds sort of get swallowed up as the flower parts grow
They are hidden deep in the buds
If u are asking about the big fan leaves they must of fallen off and dried up not other explanation unless you picked them and threw them out !
Well, all I can say is my short term memory is shit. Especially since I started smoking again.

Same as above ^^ I make bubble from them if I have enough. If I don't I just dry and smoke. I don't do edibles much just because I don't like the strong plant taste.

Do these items get you high?
Toss... make budder with flower it will be more potent.

I don't smoke leaves... nasty and harsh. As mentioned you can make budder or some topicals but its not all that strong.

I usually take about 6 dried oz of sugar leaf and trim to a pound of butter. Never had it tested, but no one but the seasoned professionals can eat from this stash.
I used to use trim.... Now just use flower. I do about 3-4 zips decarbed to 2 packs (8 sticks of butter) in the Magical Budder Machine. Ding... high as a kite and it lasts a while like 2 days. lol Wake up feeling GREAT.

Back
Top Bottom