Trimming tunes

so I kinda got the Idea from old man med. so what tune would you listen to while your trimmin your grow? seeing how much fun it is to me, myine would be the album thick as a brick by jethro tull! so whats yours?:420:

Huh... good question. Maybe some Garcia/Dead (Stuck in the middle with you, Truckin'), CCR (Lookin' Out My Backdoor), Foghat (Slow ride), anything by Hendrix... something old-school, mellow yet upbeat, and something that just puts a smile on my face. :) Of course that's not hard to do when I'm trimming but the tunes definitely help. :peace:

Huh... good question. Maybe some Garcia/Dead (Stuck in the middle with you, Truckin'), CCR (Lookin' Out My Backdoor), Foghat (Slow ride), anything by Hendrix... something old-school, mellow yet upbeat, and something that just puts a smile on my face. :) Of course that's not hard to do when I'm trimming but the tunes definitely help. :peace:
like how you think! good stuff!

Phish "Sample In A Jar" - The Clifford Ball DVD - YouTube

'And on the market stands unfolding
With all their willies and their wares
I shuffle by alert but numb
To all the glances and the glares
And I think of you unheeding
All the times I raise my cup
It's now I know that you knew that
I'd soon end up end up'

Now that I got me some Seagram's gin
Everybody got they cups, but they ain't chipped in
Now this type of shit happens all the time
You got to get yours but fool I gotta get mine

:peace:

Here to expand my brothers minds!!!! I am groovin to this all the time....definitely a far cry from Snoop...:love:

so I kinda got the Idea from old man med. so what tune would you listen to while your trimmin your grow? seeing how much fun it is to me, myine would be the album thick as a brick by jethro tull! so whats yours?:420:

I still recall an old "pound party" we had back in the 70's. Breaking down a brick of weed (we didnt grow back then), Aqualung on the stereo, a heavy pot of "pot tea" brewing. Back in those days you had a lot of cleaning to do. Seeds, stems, etc to be cleaned out of solid bricks of weed. But those were stoner days, not med days.

I still recall an old "pound party" we had back in the 70's. Breaking down a brick of weed (we didnt grow back then), Aqualung on the stereo, a heavy pot of "pot tea" brewing. Back in those days you had a lot of cleaning to do. Seeds, stems, etc to be cleaned out of solid bricks of weed. But those were stoner days, not med days.
now thats what IM talking about every one tell alittle story and it goes along way:) I too remeber getting those 17/18 ounce pounds back when they used to allow for twigs and seeds. by the time you picked threw it and burnt a couple it was time to flip the record. laugh like a bunch of dumbasses and bag it up! good times good times. now I sound like squidwerd:) and who could forget, well at least around here waiting for midnight so they would play maggotbrain on the box:circle-of-love:

Zappa baby yeah! got some dirty love and some sticky sissors

Most of my trimming happens late at night, but we we just hit shuffle on the ol' ipod, and start making them buds beautiful. Lots of different music there, lol. From classical, to soulfly, anything but sappy sad country music is good. My personal fav during trim is a mix of ministry, My life with the thrill kill kult, and sublime. But hey, whatever gets you groovin to the sticky tipped scissors. Also, I have a little trim tip for ya all.. I take the cooking spray, and just get some on a finger, then rub the scissor blades and you don't have to clean them as often cuz they don't get all sticky. lol..

I have a little trim tip for ya all.. I take the cooking spray, and just get some on a finger, then rub the scissor blades and you don't have to clean them as often cuz they don't get all sticky. lol..

Does this actualy work as its a pain to clean the scissor blades all the time?

Most of my trimming happens late at night, but we we just hit shuffle on the ol' ipod, and start making them buds beautiful. Lots of different music there, lol. From classical, to soulfly, anything but sappy sad country music is good. My personal fav during trim is a mix of ministry, My life with the thrill kill kult, and sublime. But hey, whatever gets you groovin to the sticky tipped scissors. Also, I have a little trim tip for ya all.. I take the cooking spray, and just get some on a finger, then rub the scissor blades and you don't have to clean them as often cuz they don't get all sticky. lol..
like the tip and I like the tunes. Idont want to eat burritos or talk about no game:) hope everyone gets some sticky sissors too:cheer:

depends on the mood, if I'm alone and a little low, Janis Ian, Carly Simon, Adele, and that girl who died last year, can't remember her name, and Santana anytime.

Back
Top Bottom