Tring Gorilla Glue #4 Autoflowering

MsBean7175

Hello 420 growers and all. It time to grow Gorilla Glue #4 Feed back is always welcome. This is attempt #9 on growing cannabis. My weak point is the watering. I'm hoping this grow will make it to the end. I also started 3 Dark Devils which have not sprouted the surface of the soil. I really think, I got a bad batch of seeds from Herbies Head Shop, over sea's. I'm getting ready to order more seeds from Seedman's Seed Bank. And, will start as soon as they arrive.
The Gorilla Glue is a hybrid cross with Gorilla Glue #4 with Auto #1. If all goes well, the GG will have a tone of lemon fuel hashish, and pinesol at around 25% THC.
GG is mostly Indica
soil is Happy Frog and perlite
using 5 gal cloth pot.
The light, is Philizon 600w LED, full spetrum with a fan on top.
Tem is 78 with RH of 50.
I'm watering about 5ml of water every other day or so. I'll be using Mega Crop, Pro Tekt, Seeet Candy, , Kelp Extact.
The height will be about 2-4 feet. wishing all goes well with this grow.

Attachments

• 100_0092.JPG
    100_0092.JPG
    696.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 100_0098.JPG
    100_0098.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
Thanks. The girls are moving along.
37790A25-0047-4120-9B90-31AC92E132A3.jpeg
Thanks. The girls are moving along.
37790A25-0047-4120-9B90-31AC92E132A3.jpeg
Looking pretty. What are the names of those lovely girls? What nutes are you feeding and what medium are you using? I'm in Happy Frog with perlite add. And, I'm using Greenleaf nutrients. I'm also in 5 gal cloth pots.:hippy:

Looking pretty. What are the names of those lovely girls? What nutes are you feeding and what medium are you using? I'm in Happy Frog with perlite add. And, I'm using Greenleaf nutrients. I'm also in 5 gal cloth pots.:hippy:
Wendy. Ruth. Roxie.
Women that influenced me to exhibit integrity and truth :thumb:
I use a mix of 2 soils and 1/3 perlite.
Fox Farm newts .
Did you start in the 5 gal container ?

Dark Devil two inches. Tem 78, RH 52.

Gorilla Glue also two inches. Tem 80, RH 52.

I think the Dark Devil will grow the biggest under the Giixer. The Gorilla Glue is under a Philizon 600w LED. Have a good day 420. :nomo:
Wendy. Ruth. Roxie.
Women that influenced me to exhibit integrity and truth :thumb:
I use a mix of 2 soils and 1/3 perlite.
Fox Farm newts .
Did you start in the 5 gal container ?
lol,
yes, I start in 5 gal cloth pots, Thanks to MrSauge advice. These are touchy babies. And, it's best to just let it root ones. time. Can, I ask what two soils you use? :morenutes::bong:

Hiya MsBean! It's good to see the young one poking her head. :high-five:
yes, and deedy. I place the DD under the Giixer, and I think those young leafs start to curl up, I put it back. :eek: I order me sum Co2 from Amazon, should arrive soon. I'm playing with small heater wright now. This is fun. I was so happy to see the DD sprout up. That's the one, I moved. Oh, ya, I order me sum seeds from Seedman. You, know, I forgot what, I order, smoke another one. Back at ya :high-five:

Hello 420,
Update
Gorilla Glue, 5 days, 2" under the Philizon 600w LED full spectrum. universal Blue/ Red, ir, uv and White light
100_0134.JPG

GG
100_0133.JPG

Dark Devil, 4 days, 3" I'll be tiring these two babies up, tonight. I don't care for the light, I'm using, it's the Giixer LED 1000w Plus high PAR value simulating Sunlight light include red/blue/white/orange/yellow/uv /ir spectrum
100_0140.JPG

Dark Devil
100_0138.JPG

Thinks are coming along fine for now, Happy Growing 420.:hippy:

Attachments

• 100_0133.JPG
    100_0133.JPG
    926.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 100_0133.JPG
    100_0133.JPG
    926.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 100_0130 (1).JPG
    100_0130 (1).JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 85
  • 100_0134.JPG
    100_0134.JPG
    661.5 KB · Views: 84
Good morning, fellow cannabis growers, wishing you all have a happy stony day. Here is what's happening today.
The GG, has grow an 1/2", temp 81, RH 51 at 9am.
2 1/2"
100_0163.JPG

The DD, also, has grown an 1/2".
3 1/2
100_0178.JPG

Receive my bag of Co2 yesterday, I need it hang it from the ceil.
100_0192.JPG

@MrSauga, I was wondering when should I start feeding the babies, soil is FFHF/Perlite? And, when, do, I introduce the BE and SC at what doses? I have Mega Crop, Pro-Tekt, CaMg wrote down(for the weeks 1-6). But, not for the BE, SC. Sauga, will the leafs on these babies start to fall when they need water? Last, watering was the 5th. This is the 3rd day without water. I'm, so, afraid I'll do harm to the little things. Have a overcast day, but it's nice out. Good day for yard work. Have a good day.

Attachments

• 100_0163.JPG
    100_0163.JPG
    934.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 100_0158.JPG
    100_0158.JPG
    684.6 KB · Views: 88
  • 100_0157.JPG
    100_0157.JPG
    699.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 100_0187.JPG
    100_0187.JPG
    818.3 KB · Views: 81
  • 100_0178.JPG
    100_0178.JPG
    707.6 KB · Views: 94
@MrSauga, I was wondering when should I start feeding the babies, soil is FFHF/Perlite?
You can start feeding them a light dose right now at about 1g/gallon
And, when, do, I introduce the BE and SC at what doses?
I can't give you advice on that MsBean as I don't recommend them being used together. If you want to use one of them then I would stick with the BE only. Using both will get you into trouble. With the BE you only want to feed no more than 1g/gal after the second week of flower. That is also dependant on how soon an auto goes into flower. If the plant is small then BE should probably not be used at all.

I have Mega Crop, Pro-Tekt, CaMg wrote down(for the weeks 1-6).
Try not to use the CaMg unless you need to, in other words only if you are seeing Ca or Mg deficiencies after increasing the MC
Last, watering was the 5th. This is the 3rd day without water. I'm, so, afraid I'll do harm to the little things.
You'll probably need to water again soon but it's hard for me to tell as I go by the weight of the pot. It should be really easy to lift compared to when it's just been watered. If in doubt just give a few mL of water away from the stem so the roots search for the food.

Good morning Troops, I'm afraid, I over water my babies when I first put them in soil. They are not growing fast at all, it's just a stand still. I'm devastated. I have grown Organic, Fox Farm, and in something the looks like mulch. I forget the name right now. Now, I trying Auto in FFHF and Perlite. It doesn't look good for this grow. After feeling let down again and again. I'm going to stick with Auto's. My next order will be Afghan Skunk Auto Fem. and Lemon Pie Auto Fem. from Seedsman. I have such a heart in growing this cannabis herb. It's just taking me awhile to get over this disappointment.

These two pictures are GG at two weeks old. I know they aren't growing right. I raised the MC to 2 g. I don't know if the yellowing on the top is a CaMg problem or not. If your Auto plant grows slow, will it make it to the end with a harvest? I hate to see them go, I'll keep an eye on them for awhile.:hippy:

100_0202.JPG

100_0210.JPG

Thank you Senior Moments. Yes, my lights are up high. There is a reason for that. Down here in Ga we just got out of a heat wave at least that is what I call it. It stay in the mid 80z with RH 70z or. so, in Nov. I do not have a air condistion, I was counting on tem's being down this time in the year. I had to raise my lights because my seedlen were starting to taco. It is finely in the mid 70z so, now, I can lower them. Thank you for the reminder. You, made me feel better about the situation.:cool:

That is some pretty dramatic yellowing going on at the top of those young plants, and it shouldn't be happening based on the facts you have given us. It looks like an iron deficiency, but it can't be... not this early. Something else is happening... no drainage, physically damaged roots, something basic... I am clueless. How much MC were you giving before you adjusted, just curious. Even without any MC, the plant should be perfectly happy in the HF at this point.

Back
Top Bottom