Tring Gorilla Glue #4 Autoflowering

That is some pretty dramatic yellowing going on at the top of those young plants, and it shouldn't be happening based on the facts you have given us. It looks like an iron deficiency, but it can't be... not this early. Something else is happening... no drainage, physically damaged roots, something basic... I am clueless. How much MC were you giving before you adjusted, just curious. Even without any MC, the plant should be perfectly happy in the HF at this point.
Hi Emilya, I am at 2 g, I plan on going up to 3 g next watering. Do, you think it could be a Ca problem? I have not been feeding any CaMg. I'll throw in 1 ml of CaMg next feeding. I'm thinking, I might have got a batch of bad seeds, Out of eight seeds only 2 popped the surface of the soil. I never use to have trouble with babies it has always been later in the growth that trouble hits.:nomo:

Good morning folks
@MrSauga do you think the yellowing on GG is due to Ca problem? Today, I gave GG a mixture of 2ml PK, 2ml CaMg, 2g of Mega Crop to a gal of water. I only water 10ml. Will see what happens. My SanDish must be full, cause no more picture will store on disk. Have a good day.
100_0210.JPG

Good morning folks
@MrSauga do you think the yellowing on GG is due to Ca problem? Today, I gave GG a mixture of 2ml PK, 2ml CaMg, 2g of Mega Crop to a gal of water. I only water 10ml. Will see what happens. My SanDish must be full, cause no more picture will store on disk. Have a good day.
No, I think it's too much MC and water right now. Don't give her anymore MC than 2g right now. Can you take a picture a little further out so I can see the top of the soil?
The yellowing is from the plant not growing fast enough for the amount of nutes you are giving her. There is no deficiency happening yet.

No, I think it's too much MC and water right now. Don't give her anymore MC than 2g right now. Can you take a picture a little further out so I can see the top of the soil?
The yellowing is from the plant not growing fast enough for the amount of nutes you are giving her. There is no deficiency happening yet.
:thanks:Mr Sauga, I started with 1g MC, then, I went to 2g's. Maybe, I should go down to 1/2 or 1 gram for now. I just hope GG makes it. There is no drying of the leaves tips for right now. Have a wonderful day Mr S.

:thanks:Mr Sauga, I started with 1g MC, then, I went to 2g's. Maybe, I should go down to 1/2 or 1 gram for now. I just hope GG makes it. There is no drying of the leaves tips for right now. Have a wonderful day Mr S.
Let them dry out really good. 1g per gallon was fine at the beginning, but there was no need to go to two. I would just give them straight water only next time. The very first tiny little leaves on your plant are the cotyledons, and they will usually turn yellow when your plant is ready to be fed higher amounts.

Let them dry out really good. 1g per gallon was fine at the beginning, but there was no need to go to two. I would just give them straight water only next time. The very first tiny little leaves on your plant are the cotyledons, and they will usually turn yellow when your plant is ready to be fed higher amounts.
Hello MrSauga, I have given GG just 10 ml of plain water. The DD is not showing sighs of a problem, I think next time, I'll water her with 2 g of MC. The DD is grow up not out. That is because, I had the light to high. I just hope, I can nurse the GG and DD back to health.:peace:

PS, My SanDisk must be full, I can't upload any more picture. The GG has grown a little, but it has more yellow on it. This s---ks, I will not be able to get a new disk untill next month. I'll get through this, and hopefully, I'll come back strong. Talk to you later.:hippy:

@MrSauga how are you doing? Sauga, I'm going to take a break for the holidays. Things get crazy around this time of year for me. Just want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving, XMas, and New Year on top. Many Blessing:love:
I'm doing good MsBean. I understand regarding taking a break, and you have a great holiday. Best wishes to you over Christmas and we'll speak soon.
:love:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom