Trip Experiences & weird memories.

smokinfoo420

i just wanted to have fun with everyone posting crazy and weird expiriences while stoned in any way :Rasta: , thought it could get really intresting.
i remember tripping out to a rockvideo group called "EBN" which stands for Emergency Broadcast Network, but these guys put together random news,music video and movie clips to produce their own songs, it is actully crazy to watch sober, but on the trippiest of drugs, WOW! well give me sup posts and let me know some experiences...

Re: Trip Experiences & weird memories...

Get stoned and listen 2 a band called TOOL
almost all of the songs they play fuck with your head
I enjoy listening to the songs

Anema
Third eye
Lateralus
46 and 2

These are some cool songs 2 listen 2 when fucked up.
Every beat of the song seems to make it feel like u r flyin through the air. Like u just got shot out of a cannon. Exspecialy at the beginning of the song THIRD EYE

Have Fun

Watch Wundershozen reallllly messed up, you won't stop laughing and freaking out. lol

this thread should go to the high stories and discussion. I got baked on a golf course at night and my friend almost killed me driving a golf cart. lol

IshmarRodriguez said:
Watch Wundershozen reallllly messed up, you won't stop laughing and freaking out. lol

That show is so cool. It's wierd, though. I love when the kids go out on the street and interview the adults. One kid dressed as Hitler, with the swasticas, mustache, hat, uniform. It was great. haha:allgood:

as for expeirences.. we got realllly baked last night, I'm talking 4 bowls and a couple blunts and drove around listening to Matisyahu then we got tired of driving so we just parked in a park and listened to matisyahu. It was a great, great night.

BCMAN420 said:
the dvd....the wall by pink floyd

YES! The classics man!!

However, you want the BEST floyd music when you're completely and utterly annihilated? "The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn", 1967 album,

wondershozne is awesome. u guys seen when they puppet had boils or some kinda disease and they sold it as food lmao great.

just remeber....your never too young for a vietnam flashback..hahaha..i love wonder showzne

mcdowell

alice in wonderland is incredible when high as fuck.i swear that the mother and alice in the beginning sounds like they are speaking in swedish

yea alice is wonderland is fuuucked up either high or not high. what is that caterpillar smoking anyways?? haha

and that fuckin cheshire cat!

Well have you ever watched Requiem For A Dream high? HOLY SHIT. Talk about freaking out. That movie is some pretty crazy shit when u watch it high.

Requiem is just fucked up... when the Marlon Wayons was in the limo making a deal and people starts shooting and he gets splattered in blood and runs down the street, or when they saw the other guy's arm off because of the infection. That movie kept me up a few nights.

I'd say my weirdest memory was Halloween a few years ago. There was a big group of about 20 of us, and we were all trippin balls, and at around 7 o'clock, we somehow ended up at this park, and we kept trying to leave it, but we couldn't. No matter where we tried to go we'd just end up back there in less than ten minutes. Finally at about 11, we managed to escape. Also, my one friend wore this alligator mask, and for some reason it ended up being on everyone's head at least once by the end of the night. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom