Triple Cheese

She's a tall lady!
:bravo::morenutes:
Those buds are looking great bro. Loads of pistils pushing, she's going to fill out well by the look of it.

Flowering continues The weight is getting critical. I'm needing to go out and get some more support stakes in the 4foot or longer direction. The Triple Cheese has some major colas that are just hanging low and need more support than the 3 foot stakes I currently have in place.

Damn bro, looking great! Those colas are flippin' all over the place under their weight :rofl::bravo:

I moved the Triple Cheese into darkness on Monday and harvested yesterday. This plant produced some of the most dense and largest buds I have grow so far.

I did have a couple of buds with bud rot and will keep a really close watch during the drying to make sure it doesn't spread. I figure I might have lost about an eighth.

Definitely had issues with out of control humidity over the last few weeks. I feel I'm going to need to evaluate some different methods for controlling and monitoring. May have to try and plan to not flower during late summer and early fall. August and September are warmer and more moist here in San Diego the last few year. I'm growing in a garage with little to no ventilation. Perhaps I can make a change on that also.

I also harvested the larger of my two SLH plants earlier this week. It had some bud rot also. I'm waiting on the second SLH until I can free up some space on my drying hangers. I did ind a couple of very small buds with rot on it this morning and removed.

Really will have to re-evaluate my process. I'm considering seeing about moving my two Gorilla Grow tents inside the house to a room I call my project room. I have the space and can make it happen with some effort. I'm also considering slowing down my growing efforts. Smaller grows with more air space could help.

Clip and Jar day for this grow. Total yield is 67grams/2.36oz I had hoped for a bit more out of this plant but with a little bud rot that didn't happen. Otherwise it's in the jar and will cure for 3-4 weeks before the smoke test sample. It doesn't smell quite as cheesy as the UK Cheese I grew. We shall see.

Wow! I'm almost speechless. Smoke test last night after waiting a little over a month since clipping and jarring up.

It's a sleeper and creeper that comes up without much notice. I did a single load in my Arizer dry flower vape while settling down to watch a movie. Several hits for a complete on cycle. Didn't actually notice the high until I paused the movie I was watching and all of a sudden I realized I was very high. From there another load and the high just continued to build.

It's semi smooth at this point in the cure. Has a very earthy flavor and with the vape not much aroma in the smoke. There is certainly a light fragrant cheese aroma in the sniff of an open jar. Not as Blue/Gorgonzola scented as the UK cheese was though. Kinda sweet.

The high continues to a very deep meditative trip that travels through out the body. Absolves pain quite nicely. Going off to sleep is a wonderful transitional journey with layer like depths to travel down.

Extremely awesome smoke from my perspective. I'm going to put a lot of effort into the final three I currently have growing. I certainly want at the least another 2-3 ounces in my storage locker. Hopefully a little more.

Wow! I'm almost speechless. Smoke test last night after waiting a little over a month since clipping and jarring up.

It's a sleeper and creeper that comes up without much notice. I did a single load in my Arizer dry flower vape while settling down to watch a movie. Several hits for a complete on cycle. Didn't actually notice the high until I paused the movie I was watching and all of a sudden I realized I was very high. From there another load and the high just continued to build.

It's semi smooth at this point in the cure. Has a very earthy flavor and with the vape not much aroma in the smoke. There is certainly a light fragrant cheese aroma in the sniff of an open jar. Not as Blue/Gorgonzola scented as the UK cheese was though. Kinda sweet.

The high continues to a very deep meditative trip that travels through out the body. Absolves pain quite nicely. Going off to sleep is a wonderful transitional journey with layer like depths to travel down.

Extremely awesome smoke from my perspective. I'm going to put a lot of effort into the final three I currently have growing. I certainly want at the least another 2-3 ounces in my storage locker. Hopefully a little more.

I harvested my Triple Cheese Sunday and I jarred it yesterday. It was a smaller plant and the colas weren't huge. Dry weight was 6oz. Gave an uncured bud a test run in the Perfect Pipe. During the grow it smelled like lemon bars/squares. It is still maintaining that profile so far. Not a real cheese smell. I'm guessing it's high in limoline given the lemony smell. Not too surprisingly in that case, the effect is similar to my Blue Dream from Fastbuds that is also supposed to be high in that terp. It's a mix of head and body. While up and moving I was functional but the headiness made me overly aware of the amount I was chewing on some Doritos. It also gave me several instances of deja vu. Once I laid down a heavy relaxed feeling came over me. Laying on my side with a pillow between my legs, my lower half melted together. I dub this the Mermaid/Merman effect and I find it quite desirable. My arms were heavy and took a slight bit of concentration to lift it off the bed. The son and I agreed that it's like my Blue Dream only on steroids. The effect is more intense for the same quantity smoked. I'll have to run some though the Arizer when it gets cured to see how much of the lemon bar flavor comes through. For me, most smoked weed tastes the same while vaping brings out the different flavors. Maybe it's the years of cancer sticks or maybe the fact I have nasal issues.

Interesting you getting a lemon bar aroma and flavor. Perhaps that will change as it cures. I waited over a month before my first test dry vape with my Arizer. I do prefer using the Dry Vape with the Arizer.

Back
Top Bottom