TripleG's Apartment Based Breeding Grounds

Everything is cruising right along, except for the QP Stardawgs. Changing nutes around a little didnt do anything, ph is good to go, lights aren't too close, no pests..... I am beginning to think it is the roots after all. I've had autos bind up and drop leaves before, but nothing on this scale. Definitely giving me a hard time.

I'm going to move those two back to the closet. I am going to be cracking 5 Purple Betty tomorrow. Da Purps had 100% germination rate, 5/5 and all are robust little seedlings. They are in the tent.

I chopped the Devil's Pitchfork F2 photoperiods on Friday, I am hanging the whole plants in the tent this time.

Not sure I've smoked this much Northern Lights in my entire life. Pretty damn nice, except the munchies, lol.

The Harlequin is a beast. Rolled one fatty today which provided 10 more seeds. I believe we are up to about 60 total, I will hit my 100 seed target with ease. Stuff really knocks me down. For a 75% sativa, she is great bedtime meds. Flavor reminds me of the ol' lumber mill when we would be running a few dozen 36"x60" cherry master panels through the big CNC sanders. Not unpleasant at all, especially when we would run identical size but in white oak that truly smelled pissy.

I'll never forget those days, (rambling again) once per week we would get an order from Wolfcraft for master panels. After the glue was dried it was up to me and Meth Head Bob to RIP, trim, sand, and load these panels up for shipping. Maple was heavy and forgiving, cherry was finicky but lightweight, and then there was hickory... I swear 2x the density of hard maple made for close to 150lb master panels. Master panels are the top end panels that veneer is cut from at the wolfcraft factory.

I've done hardwood floors. Oak is straight and easy to work with. The hickory was a pain to work with due to it's density. It's almost to hard and brittle. Congrats on the Harlin project! I always thought it was really low THC and high CBD. Nice it knocks you out

I always thought it was really low THC and high CBD. Nice it knocks you out
It's like 6 or 7 percent THC and 13 or 14 percent CBD. If I smoke it when I am tired it knocks me out better than an indica, smoked during the day I definitely feel sorta stoned but mostly I just feel good (feeling good is better than i feel most days).

I never ended up really curing the Sensi NL x Nirvana NL IBL that was so dense and frosty. I thought i would regret smoking it, but i don't. This stuff has the most amazing flavor and smell. No chlorophyll taste at all, it actually reminds me a lot of the Purple Afghani Purps. To me that says that I got an awesome Afghani phenotype. Only thing left for me to try now is growing out some Nirvana NL IBL regs.

The Devil's Pitchfork F2 photoperiods are still hanging, not quite dry. I clipped a few buds off of the bigger, chunky pheno and rolled some doobies. The effect is that of a high end sativa, effs me right up. No feeling of it being hybrid at all. The smell is like spicy DDA, the flavor is complex but consists mostly of Coffee followed by Dark Chocolate and what I can only describe a sativa spiciness. The green auto pheno also carried the chocolate flavor. The Grandfather was Punto Rojo x Unknown, one of the possible unknowns was Chocolate Thai, just food for my thoughts.

I'll try to get some fresh pics up today.

Okay, I am all caught back up again. Did you figure out the problem with the Stardawg auto plants? I have a buddy who I gave some to and he is getting ready to drop a couple seeds. He grows in Fox Farm soil so it will be interesting to see if he runs into any issues with them.

I've been busy the last few days with life in general. I had to replace the radiator in my Honda Civic. And I guess to make a couple extra dollars the radiator didn't come with a new cap. So I just used the old one which after about a week started leaking FFS. Then the day after replacing the old cap with a new one the A/C started blowing out less then cold air and the temperature gauge started to climb so I turned around and came home. Turns out one of the two radiator fans was only working when it wanted to and not when it needed to. It wasn't the switch (used the paper clip trick) so I had to replace the fan today. And I'm doing all the BS outside in 94 degree weather. The lawn and weeds are growing like mad so I mowed and weed eated A LOT.

On a more positive note today my "It's It Punch" plant reached flip + 63 days so I've started dissecting her one branch at a time. I was more careful with this one then the first time I grew her and it paid off. She has a generous coating of trichromes and smells delicious. The seeds I produced off of her mother are now thoroughly dried and ready to go. Here is one of the buds I trimmed today.

I am going to put together a seed package for you for next time I see you and wanted to see if any of these are of interest to you.

QP auto X Tangerine Dream auto
QP auto X Gorilla Glue auto
QP auto X DDA auto (only have 7 of these)

Photo Sensitive

Wonder Woman X QP auto Reg
Wonder Woman X White Widow auto Reg
Nirvana NL X Thin Mints Reg <----- This has not been grown out yet and could be killer
Sensi Northern Lights X DDA X Colombian Gold Reg
Cinderella Kush (GYO Cinderella 99 X Spliff Gold Bar Kush) Reg
QP Auto X Colombian Gold Fem (Really want to see someone grow one of these out)
It's It Punch S1 Fems

Wow Beez, that It’s it Punch looks amazing! :bravo: Nice job on all those crosses!

@irie lion I am finding that anything I've grown that has PURPLE PUNCH in it's genetics is a trichrome producing gem. So far I've grown the It's It Punch, and just harvested a Black Cherry Punch (probably my favorite plant I've grown to date) and both are winners/keepers. So it makes me happy to have a Purple Punch plant flowering at flip + 22 days and she has just started to show some pollen sacks from almost 30 days of treating her twice a day with colloidal silver. Hopefully I am able to harvest some viable pollen from her and pollinate some of her buds. In the tent with her (and I'll leave them in there) are a Jellium plant and a Girl Scout Crack ( Thanks @SeedsMan ) and let them catch some residual pollen and make me some new Purple Punch crosses. I've already pollinated 2 medium sized buds on the Purple Punch plant with pollen from the Gorilla Glue #4 plant that I reversed. That is a cross that excites me a lot. It's fun being a backyard pollen chucker.

On a side note, the Girl Scout Crack mentioned above is my current go to night time smoke. I ran it about 7 days extra and increased the amber trichromes and it is a great remedy for restless leg syndrome and insomnia. Seeds for that strain are available from our sponsor @SeedsMan .

I've been a bit slack about updates on here. Gone from daily rambles to one every few days. Life happens, wife is experiencing complications with her ankle on the leg that she broke both bones in last October. Not sprained, not a blood clot, but could be any number of surgery required or lifelong ailments.

The QP Stardawgs' ailment is likely of my own making. I believe that watering has to occur daily in this lava rock. My thought is that the pot dried up, killed some roots and provided plenty of nutrient concentrations to fry them. One is worse than the other, but the problems are identical. I think I may have stunted them, time will tell though. They still smell nice and haven't shown anything in the way of new damage.

@beez0404 if you could bring QP Tangerine and QP Gorilla Glue I would love to take a shot at growing those. I don't have much room for more DDA crosses since I just recieved a 13 pack of DDA from a dear friend. Otherwise I am super interested in the Nirvana NL x Thin Mints and if what everyone says is true, the IIP.

I've got a 10 pack of Harlequin regs waiting for your visit along with a 5 pack (the only 5 seeds between the 2 females) of Harlequin x Sensi NL regs. I have a few more Sensi beans and now have plenty of Harlequin to make more in the future.

I have a bit of rambling left in me, but I will save it for the next post, lol. Got dad duties to attend to at the moment.

Haven't had much time in the tent. Here is a handful of what I've been smoking on. I never got as high as everyone else did on DDA. This stuff gets me where DDA puts other folks with the zippy energetic high.

Can't find anything like it in the local shops.

Looks like a great smoke!

How come the OP isn't posting to this thread anymore? ;)

I thought I would share a couple pictures. First up is two photos of my Sour Diesel Haze auto plant. She is 71 days post sprout today. She is just now starting to have some pistils changing from white to orange. The buds are swelled up pretty darn nicely the last couple weeks. With no squeezing the buds have a peppery aroma. Give a bud a gentle squeeze and out pops a fuel/citrus aroma unlike anything I've smelled before on a cannabis plant. As she is right now the branches are "just" stout enough to hold up the weight of the buds. When moving her the whole top of the plants starts swaying back and forth. I keep waiting for a branch or two to just snap but so far so good. I pollinated two buds on this plant with pollen from my Gorilla Glue #4 plant and seeds are visible. Not enough to harvest any testers yet. If the smoke is good from these buds this is going to be my next auto flower that I try to reverse for seeds. Here are a couple photos.

And speaking of the Gorilla Glue #4 plant I began harvesting the top buds off of her yesterday. Trying to get more light to the bottom of the plant. I flowered her under a Viparspectra 450w LED and although it does a decent job it's not powerful enough to penetrate very deep into the lower parts of the plant where I pollinated some buds. What I have begun doing when reversing plants is to place a small 3" fan on the bottom of the tent pointing straight up at the pollen sacks. If one opens and drops pollen it will be blown up into the plant and hopefully make me some seeds. Anyway, here is a photo of one of the buds I harvested and trimmed up yesterday.

Today I removed some of the very frosty larfy buds in the middle of the plant which I am anticipating making into brownies. While trimming I would feel a bump in the bud here and a bump there. The results of that little fan I believe. This is a good start since I've not touched the buds that I hand pollinated yet. They are not all dark but I feel comfortable that most of these will grow.

This is some of the stickiest buddage I've ever trimmed. To the point of being annoying especially for someone who does not like trimming buds.

We're having some family problems at the moment. Things are pretty much terrible. I came home from an appointment on Monday and my bipolar wife had emptied the house out. I'd explain in greater detail but it sounds absolutely too crazy to extrapolate on and I don't want to offend any religious folk by using the C word.

One way or another there is a resolution. Just the way the ball bounces, there's like five other husband-wife couples from my class doing the divorce thing right now. I'm good with whatever as long as she doesn't try to keep my kids from me.

Hey brother, sorry to hear about the family issues, good luck my friend - take care of yourself!

I'm still here. Lost all of my grow equipment, luckily I did manage to retain my pitbull and my seed bank. The place I am staying usually has a grow, but they just recently shut that down as well.

I didn't wind up completely homeless yet. Roof over my head. If things don't work out at court next Monday I am undecided on my next move but either way it will be minus $2000.

Positive outcome means I hunker down and get a job and start back up growing. Negative outcome might look like another hitchhiking adventure, Never thought I would ever say that again...

Been puffing on some purple punch the wife's uncle grew on his last round. Mouth watering flavor and extra potent. The Jawa Pie is good too, but not like the punch.

Back
Top Bottom