Trouble germing feminized Nirvana seeds - AK48, PPP, White Castle

Do u have the light on them hope so. I had some like that well it sounds like I did but like u say they sprouted but went to a stand still I gave light they came on up but were pale for few days then they jumped back hope yours come round. Dinafim is whom I recommend too

I am having problems with AK48 feminized seeds turning male when they are cloned, how is this possible coming from a feminized seed plant?

DO NOT order from nirvana. A few weeks ago I got 15 female seeds from them. First 5 all grew fine. Out of next ten, none grew. Used exact same method. When I contacted them, they blamed defective seeds on me, and basically called me a liar. They even placed a new order I had already paid for " on hold". All I asked is for ome replacement seeds, and now hey won't even ship the new order I already paid for. Needless to say, I cancelled the order and called my credit card to reverse the charges. What a deceptive, cheating, low life company. Spread the word. Their seeds are crap, and thir customer service is even worse. Aj and jan stole my money once, and tried to do it twice.

DO NOT order from nirvana. A few weeks ago I got 15 female seeds from them. First 5 all grew fine. Out of next ten, none grew. Used exact same method. When I contacted them, they blamed defective seeds on me, and basically called me a liar. They even placed a new order I had already paid for " on hold". All I asked is for ome replacement seeds, and now hey won't even ship the new order I already paid for. Needless to say, I cancelled the order and called my credit card to reverse the charges. What a deceptive, cheating, low life company. Spread the word. Their seeds are crap, and thir customer service is even worse. Aj and jan stole my money once, and tried to do it twice.

Honestly? One post and its to flame a company?

My experience has been completely opposite. I have only ordered directly from Nirvana. I never got one order and they sent replacements.

My very first attempt at germinating Northern Lights 5 fem seeds directly in soil, Only 1/5 made it. I attributed it to my inexperience and using a super soil mixture that was probably way to hot and I planted to deep. Kept the 1 that made it for 3 years and used clones of her.

Bubblelicious fem seeds with paper towel method I had 3/5 make it. I attribute it to my inexperience again and hot soil.

So I didn't like handling the seeds and my super soil mix must have been way to hot.

I switched back to planting direct in soil with FFOF and Epsoma seed starter mixed 50%/50%. I planting them about 5mm down and pointy end up using a humidity dome for 24 hours and a seed germination heating mat with the following germination rates:

*5/5 Snow White fem seeds made it fine
*5/5 ICE fem seeds made it fine
*4/5 Aurora Indica fem seeds made it fine (used chlorinated water right from the sink on this one)

Unfortunately you had a bad experience and I don't blame you for the way you feel about Nirvana. But, I honestly believe you are in the minority when it comes to Nirvana seeds. If you look around hard enough you can find someone complaining about almost every company. *And like this one,Bubbiwubbi, most only have 1 post*

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Iv ordered a few times from them, my last order was 5 autos, 1 never poped, not a big deal, and
would prolly order from them again........:thumb:

Same thing here.
I bought some AK48's from Nirvana last year.
2 out of the 5 sprouted and grew just fine.
the other 3 nothing.
Now I'm trying to germ their Pure Power Plant.
1 seed opened within 30 hours, with a short tap root. Transferred that to a starter cube in FF Happy Frog.
Now after 3 days, nothing.
The other 2 seeds have been under a paper towel for 4 days and nothing.
Every seed I've bought from Gorilla have germinated within 3 days and sprouted a few days after that.
Needless to say I won't buy from Nirvana again.

Same thing here.
I bought some AK48's from Nirvana last year.
2 out of the 5 sprouted and grew just fine.
the other 3 nothing.
Now I'm trying to germ their Pure Power Plant.
1 seed opened within 30 hours, with a short tap root. Transferred that to a starter cube in FF Happy Frog.
Now after 3 days, nothing.
The other 2 seeds have been under a paper towel for 4 days and nothing.
Every seed I've bought from Gorilla have germinated within 3 days and sprouted a few days after that.
Needless to say I won't buy from Nirvana again.

i had a bad experience with them also. ordered 5 fem seeds and not one germinated. totally immature seeds, light green and small. of the 10 'free' seeds, 9 germinated.1 female. contacted them and they gave me a discount code for another order. i think that code was for them to screw me as i never received the new order. poor customer service (AJ). will never, ever send them my hard earned money. if i knew of someone to report them to, i would. $50.00+for 1 female plant. valuable learning experience. and i thought i was the only lucky guy in the world, lol! excellent results with ministry of cannabis.

I can NOT get my feminized Nirvana seeds to make a go of it! My three non fem Nirvana seeds (Blue Mystic, Papaya, Bubblelicious) have long since germinated, placed in soil, and popped through 2 weeks ago now. But I have tried germinating 10 feminized seeds at this point with no success. I have several grows under my belt and have never had such failure. These seeds were ordered recently, the non fems were from a previous order. I wanted to try feminized seeds because of the disappointment of having 5 males and 2 females last grow... It isn't going so well! Anyone else had any troubles?
I'm having same issue. 5 popped 5 showed root we put them out into the tent just in coir and propagator and 8 days later nothing. I took them out today one looks mush the others tap roots seem to have gone bk into seed. I've put the seeds bk on damp kitchen towel in a baggy and they are in the hot press with my white widow. If they sprout tap root again I will pop them in coir again in propagated and leave them in my hot press till they show sprouts. I know I did nothing wrong as I followed all instructions to the letter. I'll be gutted if none of them make an effort. Costly business as I'm still having to source my medicine while I wait for these.

Back
Top Bottom