Trouble growing indoors

Autenthic

Hello i'm having much trouble growing indoors.
Im growing in a 1.50-1.80m tent
400 hps light + a led 135w
i haven't got an extraction for air (notice that i air the tent as i open it next too my window every day)
im using coco soil + perlite soil + i add some extra coco .

I started of with 4 plants 2 died one from light the other was too weak im left with two plants that are looking pretty weak too me 17cm and mostly thin with 5 leafs up (i just toped it) the other i did not top is looking mor healthy and is starting too grow like it should (i think)

Is everting ok for the moment ? Also iam not an expert at growing .
ty for your answers :thumb:

Is your tent sealed, or do you have a way for fresh air to get in?

i have a sealed tent and as i said i air a lot since it is next too my window...
my plants are starting too grow quite bit since my lace post and i have auto going on now (cause im not so good grower) when do i want too start going 12-12 btw ? thx for your time and answers

i have a sealed tent and as i said i air a lot since it is next too my window...
my plants are starting too grow quite bit since my lace post and i have auto going on now (cause im not so good grower) when do i want too start going 12-12 btw ? thx for your time and answers

With autos you don't need to switch to 12/12. I just leave my on 18/6 for the full grow. If you system is closed, you might not have enough CO2 in the tent.

If I was you I'd buy a cheap temperature probe of some kind to keep an eye on your temps if you have no extraction. Also I've read quite a few people say not to top Auto flowers unless the getting all the right nutrients otherwise it can stunt there growth due to shock. If you want to do some training google low stress training on autos

Back
Top Bottom