Trouble with my first autoflower grow

Realbax

420 Member
Hi everyone. I'm just doing my first run with autos and something seems off. I'm running a couple of sour diesel in 5 gallon fabric pots under the hlg 500. I tried to take a few photos that showed them side by side. These were started at the same time and have been sitting beside each other and recieving the exact same treatment. As you can see from the picture they appear to be in different stages of life. One is a couple weeks into flower while the other is still vegging. They were fed yesterday and as you can see the plant that is not showing signs of flowering also has slightly drooping leaves where the other is perked up and happy. Could someone who is familiar with autos give some ideas as to what the next step should be? Perhaps a few days of 12/12? Or just stay the course?

Attachments

• Auto SD2.jpg
    Auto SD2.jpg
    809.3 KB · Views: 168
  • Auto SD3.jpg
    Auto SD3.jpg
    954.2 KB · Views: 170
  • Auto SD4.jpg
    Auto SD4.jpg
    1,011.3 KB · Views: 163
How old are they mate it's not uncommon for the bigger strains to go 7 weeks before they auto. Any more than that though and the odds are you got a rogue photo seed.
That leaves 2 options. Iether flip the photo and lose some yield on the auto. Or just finish the auto then flip the fucking enormous photo that'll be getting ready to roll you up for a smoke.
If it gets too big you can just chop bits off, doesn't hurt em.

How old are they mate it's not uncommon for the bigger strains to go 7 weeks before they auto. Any more than that though and the odds are you got a rogue photo seed. That leaves 2 options. Iether flip the photo and lose some yield on the auto. Or just finish the auto then flip the fucking enormous photo that'll be getting ready to roll you up for a smoke.
If it gets too big you can just chop bits off, doesn't hurt em.
Yup.

Hi. There 5 weeks now. I had been concerned about nutrients so I fed them clonex solution at half strength for a bit at the beginning then switched to water when I saw what is thought was transitioning until the one clearly showed buds starting and switched to half strength bloom. I have tried watering her and she's still wilting and stalled. I'm going to let her dry out a bit more and maybe try a light foliar? I really don't see it being over watered as the rest get the same thing without there ever being an issue related to that. Plus they are in fabric pots. The two are from the same pack and get the same love. I follow the suggestions and thank you for your help. Apologies for my delayed response.
Auto Sd issues 1.jpgAuto ad issues 2.jpgAuto sd healthy 1.jpg

So at 5 weeks doni wait 2 more and see if she flips herself or put it in the flowering tent and see if it triggers? If I put it in 13/22 she will have to stay there? As shock and the like?

Hi everyone. I'm just doing my first run with autos and something seems off. I'm running a couple of sour diesel in 5 gallon fabric pots under the hlg 500. I tried to take a few photos that showed them side by side. These were started at the same time and have been sitting beside each other and recieving the exact same treatment. As you can see from the picture they appear to be in different stages of life. One is a couple weeks into flower while the other is still vegging. They were fed yesterday and as you can see the plant that is not showing signs of flowering also has slightly drooping leaves where the other is perked up and happy. Could someone who is familiar with autos give some ideas as to what the next step should be? Perhaps a few days of 12/12? Or just stay the course?
Also could be .....idk what time u turn lights on/off but sometimes before lights out n before lights on some like to droop for a couple hrs. Idk why some just do it.

I tried not watering for a long time plus the fabric pots are usually a good preventative measure. I'll try again. It's the comb of drooping leaves and delayed flowering that has me confused. I agree if it was just the leaves and the fact that it wasn't watered in a while plus the pots it would be over watered. It's driving me a little crazy lol

I tried not watering for a long time plus the fabric pots are usually a good preventative measure. I'll try again. It's the comb of drooping leaves and delayed flowering that has me confused. I agree if it was just the leaves and the fact that it wasn't watered in a while plus the pots it would be over watered. It's driving me a little crazy lol
I don't blame you. I get so stressed sometimes lol hate problems. But but follow your feed schedule,plenty of light and love. Sit back and enjoy . its only a temporary issue some insanely good grower will point you in the right direction. I'm out of ideas. Only thing i can think of. Hope its ok though bid

Back
Top Bottom