Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

morning Troy

i see the girls are doing well today.

I remember seeing a post by you regarding the stems of your plants being red in color. i am having the same issues to a point.

Since i started them they had red stems now that they are a bit older (1 week into veg) i found the red starting to peel off like they were loosing a layer of skin. Underneath is nice and green.. Everything i have read about LED says in Coco to use Calmag. i am in soil and using general organics nutes, but not sure if i require cal/mag any ideas did yours finally clear up? also i notice you use both grow and bloom on your LEDs have you found this to make a difference? My plants are really short and wide where yours seem to have extra growth between the nodes.

Any ideas would be great.

morning Troy

i see the girls are doing well today.

I remember seeing a post by you regarding the stems of your plants being red in color. i am having the same issues to a point.

Since i started them they had red stems now that they are a bit older (1 week into veg) i found the red starting to peel off like they were loosing a layer of skin. Underneath is nice and green.. Everything i have read about LED says in Coco to use Calmag. i am in soil and using general organics nutes, but not sure if i require cal/mag any ideas did yours finally clear up? also i notice you use both grow and bloom on your LEDs have you found this to make a difference? My plants are really short and wide where yours seem to have extra growth between the nodes.

Any ideas would be great.

Mine cleared up also. I believe it is the natural reaction of the plant to create a protection against the new bright light. On the other side my last grow I got purple stems and leaves as I got closer and closer to harvest. I was told by others that it was probably genetics of the plant.

2/21/18 - Alison - LST

Thought I would post a comparison of the LST. Top picture is Alison this morning and the bottom is after LST tightening and minor defol. By tomorrow she will be covered over again and in need of some more discipline.

Troy your Kicking it! I sure love the speed of autos! Feel like a champ overnight when those things grow so much. Keep it up!

I'm really anxious to see what she does by tomorrow morning. They are currently sleeping and usually kick into gear after nap time.

I gave them an automatic watering for 2 minutes today so they got about 1.5-2 liters of nutes at 650 ppm. I later gave Olga and Dee another 1 liter each of 850 ppm to see how they do with a little higher dosage.

Tent running at between 65 F at sleep time to 78 F during the lights on time.

Hi Troy, WOW, I can't get over the speed in which your ladies are growing. Mrs. G is standing for Mrs. Grow now. hahahaha

I did a little defoliation on her today and tied her back down. It is always fun to check them in the morning.

They are looking amazing just wait until those buds start
The cob will make a huge difference
How are your temps now with the cob?

Temperatures aren't bad. I think they raised the temperature about 2 degrees F. Initially I just turned up my fan a little more and it got back to my regular range. Since then we have been having a weird cold spell so I have been turning the fan down and keeping the temperatures up.

They definitely put off a lot less heat than my LED's

Back
Top Bottom