Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

Lookin good Troy......

So good you made me start my journal!!!

:passitleft:

Glad you started a journal. You will find some great growers here to help with anything you need.

I got so excited for ya troy lol. :high-five: Thats what i love about autos they surprise ya. You never know what they will turn into, photos are like that too but you have a lot more control over how big they get. You may want to lollipop them a bit in a week or so once they have stretched some.. your autos are a lot bigger then mine have gotten. :thumb:

It will be interesting to see when I'm able to do some defoliation and lollipopping. Dee is only about 6 1/2 inches tall so far hopefully she will do some rapid stretching.

She will my little autos almost tripled in size when they started to flower.:thumb:

Looking forward to see her start stretching. I changed the nutrients for the two girls I have in pre-flower to the bloom food. Do you think I'm switching too soon?

Yah I would have to say Dee is my fav so far, for obvious reasons.

So you put your clone right into a peat pellet, I have those too. Mine is in water, so I can see if there will be roots anytime soon.

You do really have a great garden, the cobs have made a noticable difference.

We seem to be on this journey together, I just want the best for you and the girls. That means, LARGE BUDS!

Looking forward to see her start stretching. I changed the nutrients for the two girls I have in pre-flower to the bloom food. Do you think I'm switching too soon?
Thats fine the bloom nutes probably have N in it too so you are good to go man.. keep doing what you are doing and you will fly through flower!:thumb:

Thats fine the bloom nutes probably have N in it too so you are good to go man.. keep doing what you are doing and you will fly through flower!:thumb:
do they not require any nitro at all in bloom im just learning this

do they not require any nitro at all in bloom im just learning this

I was checking the label of my Connoisseur Bloom AB and it has nitrogen in it. Not as strong as the Grow mix. My understanding is the plants need nitrogen throughout their grow but less during Bloom.

You got this dude - my Ultimates have stopped stretching a week or so ago - I carried on with Grow nutes during early stretch and ended up with monsters. But 2 of the tallest ones got a few clawed leaves (N toxicity). TheMadDabber and PurpleGunRack recommended I bench the Grow and increase Bloom which has worked a treat. In early stretch you might be able to use some Grow depending on how much stretch you want and react quick to any claws. But this info carries a NOOB warning - just passing on guidance that worked really well for me.

You got this dude - my Ultimates have stopped stretching a week or so ago - I carried on with Grow nutes during early stretch and ended up with monsters. But 2 of the tallest ones got a few clawed leaves (N toxicity). TheMadDabber and PurpleGunRack recommended I bench the Grow and increase Bloom which has worked a treat. In early stretch you might be able to use some Grow depending on how much stretch you want and react quick to any claws. But this info carries a NOOB warning - just passing on guidance that worked really well for me.

Thanks Beachbum - I'll check the manufacturer and see what they say. The Connoisseur line of AN is quite a bit different from their normal brew. I was checking on the Bloom label and it has some interesting ingredients. In addition to the PKM it also has Calcium, Magnesium, Boron, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Humic Acid and Boron. I will have to cut out the Cal-Mag i am currently adding in the Grow nutes.

Thats what i have read as well

I'll have to keep an eye on the N to make sure I don't see any toxicity.

Thanks Beachbum - I'll check the manufacturer and see what they say. The Connoisseur line of AN is quite a bit different from their normal brew.
Thanks for that Troy, I've been reading about bloom / grow mix during stretch and have been trying it. I notice brown tips when I mix them. Maybe what you said about the nutz with your brew are very similar. I noticed my part 2 is only N and CA.
So fun to learn

I just left a question with Advanced Nutrients and will let you know what they come back with. Dee and Olga were the only ones to receive the Bloom yesterday and they look like they love it.

Looks great, MrsG is fizzling kinda sorta, but hopefully she's a finisher.

Dee is taking the race so far, looks like you'll have meds sooner than later.

Remember that Mrs G is almost 2 weeks younger than Dee. She has plenty of time to catch up.

Here's a comparison of Mrs G and Dee both at 21 days. I expect Mrs G to look like 2 within 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom