Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

Troy's 2nd — Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

Daiquiri Lime - Day 1

Daiquiri Lime is first to pop her head up. It was nice to see this morning. If you remember the first one had a funky tap root and I popped a second. The second one is the one that popped. The other one is also in the pot but hasn't sprouted yet.

1.jpg

I'm not watering yet as the Coco is still moist. I've read on a number of journals that especially with Autos you should hold off watering and force the girls to stretch their roots. Opinions are always welcome.

re: Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

Looks like I have had two seeds that did not pop. One of my DP Auto Ultimate didn't crack and my DP Euphoria. I popped another DP Euphoria this morning.

re: Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

Yeah high humidity is great for seedlings just look out for condensation on the walls of the tent and stuff.

I was playing around today and with both lights on Full Spectrum the temperatures went up to 86 and 80% Humidity. I later turned off the Bloom switch on one of the lights and the tent is now at 81 F and 76% humidity. I think I will leave it at that settings for a couple days. It is suppose to get chilly (for us tree hugging Californian's) next week down to 38 F (3.3 c) over night and highs of only 55 F (12.8 C). I may need to fire up both lights in full spectrum to keep the temperatures up.

When I read of the Cold they are having in the Eastern US and Canada I really count myself luck.

Amazon finally delivered my new purchases. I added a 48" LED Utility light in the tent to used when taking pictures.

Also plant name stakes arrived so I don't mix the girls up. I also got some padded plant wire to use for LST.

I'm not sure what I will do with the girls yet. Considering topping the ones in the rear as they are going to be hard to get to. LST on the front ones.

1.jpg

Hard to tell from pix but there are 6 each 7-gallon bags in there.

Looking great troy! They will have happy lives in those big pots. Congrats on the baby popping up. Can you get the humidity down or are you struggling to? Sounds like they need more airflow. Maybe the filters arent allowing air to go through properly.. whats the rh outside the tent?

Looking great troy! They will have happy lives in those big pots. Congrats on the baby popping up. Can you get the humidity down or are you struggling to? Sounds like they need more airflow. Maybe the filters arent allowing air to go through properly.. whats the rh outside the tent?

I got the humidity down to 70% by running the lights differently. I have one 600 W LED running at full spectrum and the other on Bloom only. I dropped the temps from 86 to 80 and the humidity looks good not. I'm not currently using my filter and exhaust was more interested in getting the temps and humidity right as their is of course no Dank smell yet. My ambient humidity is running at 52% outside the tent.

Sitting at 80 Degree and 70% humidity seems just about perfect for now. I have just the one lady showing her head so far nothing more popped up this morning. I'm taking the dome off the girl today for a couple hours to begin hardening her.

Watch them grow now

Tio- Let's hope so.

Only one has popped so far. I'm getting concerned and started germinating a couple more DP Auto-Ultimate just in case. If they all pop I may just have to fire up my other tent.

Things really slow and none of the other seeds have popped up.

Daiquiri Lime is looking good and has started to add on a leaf.

Daiquiri Lime Day 3
1.jpg
2.jpg

Re: Troy's 2nd — Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

Yep just let them do their thing!! Looks great so far!...

That's my problem... I'm impatient and want RESULTS NOW..... LOL :nomo:

You'll thank yourself later and save a lot of stress if you try and find something else do to for the next few weeks while they get bigger lol.

Easier said then done. Now that I'm retired and home 24 hours a day it is hard not to keep checking on them. I guess I will just have to sublimate my addiction with reading more journal's here on :420:

My travel plans are preventing me from being able to do a perpetual grow. This round (possibly 2 grows) I have until July 1 then will be traveling for about 6 months. I need to be like a squirrel and put enough meds away to last me almost a year.

Not much new today - I popped some new seeds yesterday. I dug up a couple of the seeds I popped and they aren't looking good. One had rot on the tap so I culled her and another cracked and has a little leaf coming out but no tap...

Daiquiri Lime (Just named Dee) - Day 3

She looked pretty much like yesterday until I compared pictures to yesterday and I can see her second set of leaves starting. I gave her a diluted ( . 5 ml / L) of nutes this morning.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom