Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

Looking good. Mrs G is fading like she's almost done but is she still throwing out new pistils?

Your right @Stupidface - Can't figure out why she is still throwing pistils. She is at 118 days (breeders recommendation for this auto was 10 weeks). She is on a low nitrogen diet and have been giving her big bud. I may try shifting her to just plain water and flushing her good.

Your right @Stupidface - Can't figure out why she is still throwing pistils. She is at 118 days (breeders recommendation for this auto was 10 weeks). She is on a low nitrogen diet and have been giving her big bud. I may try shifting her to just plain water and flushing her good.

118 days is nuts, but it looks like she wants to keep putting on weight.

I'm going to try to put off chopping her until she shows some more amber. She is a fine plant. It is crazy that there are very few leaves on the Cola's while her sister Briar-Rose is packed with leaves on the buds.

What about dropping your night time temperature a bit? Is that possible? That may get her to turn and fill out for the final push...

I may be able to drop night time temps but not by much. I grow in a garage and the temps are pretty stable. Normally the girls sleep between 1:00 PM until 5:00PM. I could change the night time now that it is no longer winter time. I initially had the day time sleep to maximize the temperatures during the winter.

Having said that - not sure how it will affect Autos. Oh … .will never know until I try.

Mrs G is awesome, she's a bit of a monster, but that's good. Great job Troy. And little G, I really love her. She's the spitting image of resilience. Much like you. Can't wait till you smoke Afghan Kush, :)
Thanks Lady G - I've been happy with Mrs G. I think she should produce well as her buds are really tight and firm. The clone is coming along nicely but a good couple weeks behind the mother plant. So much for the reports that a clone of an auto are tied to the mother plant.

A little experiment I have been doing. These pictures are of two Auto Durbin Poison that were dropped the same day and have been grown identically with the exception of pot size. The first pictures are of Posey - She has been grown in a 5 gallon pot and is 31" tall and blooming well. The last two pictures are of Dubey she is in a 2 Gallon Pot and topped out at 18 inches including a 6 inch super crop (Canopy is 12").

More experimentation is needed but so far it is showing me that the pot size really does affect plant size.

Dubey - top picture shows her super crop.

Some are just freaks though. :p

Example, one gallon Ice bucket.
Produced a plant that was easily 4', though the node spacing was far.
It produced two ounces of rockhard bud.

I saved the stem and dried it, eventually I'll make a pipe or something.
Kickass auto-Kannabia seeds.

full

full

Some are just freaks though. :p

Example, one gallon Ice bucket.
Produced a plant that was easily 4', though the node spacing was far.
It produced two ounces of rockhard bud.

I saved the stem and dried it, eventually I'll make a pipe or something.
Kickass auto-Kannabia seeds.

full

full
Nice looking plant.

@Troy01 Did you say 118 days old?? For an Auto?? Is that what I read back there? lol! :reading420magazine:

Yea... Both Mrs and Briar-Rose are really running over time. I'm glad I planted my second batch about a month earlier than planned. I have to have the whole grow completed by July 1, when I go away for a couple months.

I have a feeling that the wait is going to be worth it. I'll post some pictures shortly. I cut a test Cola on Sunday and she was dried this morning. REALLY DENSE.

Back
Top Bottom