Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

Mrs G & Briar Rose, are looking very busy inside...... Lots of leaves....

They are all looking good Troy!!! Very nice..... :thumb:

Mrs G & Briar Rose, are looking very busy inside...... Lots of leaves....

They are all looking good Troy!!! Very nice..... :thumb:

They are coming along nicely. I defoliate them a bit every day but I believe they are kicking into stretch at this point so expect them to put on some height in the next week.

They are coming along nicely. I defoliate them a bit every day but I believe they are kicking into stretch at this point so expect them to put on some height in the next week.
That will thin them out some.......

Haha subbbbed! Give me a month or so to catch up lololol

Welcome ... Welcome.... Welcome

Any advise is always welcome ---- as well as cookies and chocolates:green_heart:

I was just watching your latest youtube. I love the reese's bits. My problem would be not eating the whole tray at once.

Welcome ... Welcome.... Welcome

Any advise is always welcome ---- as well as cookies and chocolates:green_heart:

I was just watching your latest youtube. I love the reese's bits. My problem would be not eating the whole tray at once.
The struggle is real over here dude! I try to pace myself and sometimes if I’m feeling nice, I make my BF non weed cookies and then I eat those;) lol

I’ve been meaning to make my way over here! Nice stuff so far :goodjob:

The struggle is real over here dude! I try to pace myself and sometimes if I’m feeling nice, I make my BF non weed cookies and then I eat those;) lol

I’ve been meaning to make my way over here! Nice stuff so far :goodjob:

I may have to brew up some butter or oil. I've so far just been doing tinctures but a goody at night time could be nice.

Back
Top Bottom