Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

LOL--- either I'm an air head or missed the post.... where am I to click
LOL--- either I'm an air head or missed the post.... where am I to click

OK...OK... I went back and found the post by Bonsai (thanks dude). Went to the thread and left a message.

OK...OK... I went back and found the post by Bonsai (thanks dude). Went to the thread and left a message.
I just didn't want you to miss out....I mean free seeds!!!!!

Great haul Troy
We had a hell of an ice storm for 2 days power was out for 14 hrs
Glad I didn’t start another grow yet
All your girls looking good

Wow... incredible that you are still having ice storms. Will spring ever come.

We had a power outage yesterday for a couple hours and again this morning for an hour. No explanation on what caused it as we are having blue skies and clear skies. I had to reset all my timers.

When do you think you will start your next grow?

Standing by for Mrs G and her rev1

They are going to do you proud. Too bad I don't have any pollen or we could create a Mrs G for perpetuity.

Alison is coming along nicely. Lots of frost and stacking

Carol is keeping pace with Alison

Olga - Auto Ultimate is really getting some beefy spikes - all are at least 12 inches and getting thicker by the day. Really funny that most Ultimate's really put out a lot of white pistils this one doesn't exhibit those traits.

They are going to do you proud. Too bad I don't have any pollen or we could create a Mrs G for perpetuity.

*Awwwww that would have been awesome, perpetual Mrs. G. I must admit, it's been loads of fun watching her and the little one. It's been like one big happy family here.

*Awwwww that would have been awesome, perpetual Mrs. G. I must admit, it's been loads of fun watching her and the little one. It's been like one big happy family here.

I'm hoping she smokes as good as she's looking. She is loaded with Trichs.

i am amazed on how well the clone is doing ... that thing is almost as big as a average plant

I'm really surprise as it was just a little 1 inch shoot when I broke her off. I was more curious to see if you could clone an Auto. I'm still anxious to see if she starts flowering soon since her sister is in full bloom now.

From what i know, if you clone an auto it continues the same flower pattern as the mothering plant.

That's also what I have read but so far no bloom on the Clone. The mother plant only started flowering on 4/16 so we may see the clone catch up soo.

Wow... incredible that you are still having ice storms. Will spring ever come.

We had a power outage yesterday for a couple hours and again this morning for an hour. No explanation on what caused it as we are having blue skies and clear skies. I had to reset all my timers.

When do you think you will start your next grow?
Those power outages are a pain
I’m hoping to be starting another grow in 2-3 weeks. Just finishing the new grow space in the basement
Still cold as hell here -3 tonight with -10 windchill

Those power outages are a pain
I’m hoping to be starting another grow in 2-3 weeks. Just finishing the new grow space in the basement
Still cold as hell here -3 tonight with -10 windchill

Wow... that is cold. We are starting to settle into our summer pattern and tomorrow is suppose to get up to 24C.

Anxious to see your new grow.

I'm hoping she smokes as good as she's looking. She is loaded with Trichs.

Funny, if you take the last sentence off, it's what every (male) "smoker" looks for.

Back
Top Bottom