Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

I keep hearing of the bad weather back there. I grew up in Upstate New York and can honestly say that once I spent my first winter in California without snow I was hooked and never went back.

I don't want to rub it in but..............sunny today and suppose to get up to 75 F.
I'm in Alaska.... it's been almost 50 and nice then we got that crap. It's supposed to be back up to 50s this week so I'm thinking it's time to grab some new walking shoes

I'm guessing Bell jars are what we call Mason jars in Canada. Amazon probably thinks I'm running a jam and preserves business by now. Actually who am i kidding, amazon knows exactly what I'm up to. The other day they had nutes listed under the baby section of the recommended for you page. No joke.

Edit for example:

That's hysterical. I constantly get advertisements pop up for COB Lights.

Yes - Ball and Mason are synonymous. The ones I purchased are Bell Brand- I didn't check Amazon - There is Target store about a mile from my house and when I was out walking just dropped in and picked up a dozen. I believe they were $11.49 for a dozen Quart jars.

On my first grow i got about an ounce per 750ml jar and 2/3 of an ounce per 500ml jar, but that was jamming it in tighter than i would have liked. It turned out ok but was nice and dry when it was jarred. So maybe 1/2 ounce per 500ml jar to be safe?

The jars I get are 1 Quart ( .95 Liter). They hold an ounce nicely with some air room. I have Dee jared up and burping a couple times a day.

we had 82°f last few days lol we had the hottest 420 since recording started ...

Isn't nice for spring to come. I just wish I could grow outdoors it sure would cut down my electric bill.

I'm in Alaska.... it's been almost 50 and nice then we got that crap. It's supposed to be back up to 50s this week so I'm thinking it's time to grab some new walking shoes

Good walking shoes are a must for me as I am a long distance walker. I've been doing about 12 miles a day. Usually I break it up into a morning walk and then an afternoon. I'm looking forward to our weather improving a bit so I can start doing my walks along the Baylands trails. Really interesting for watching all the tidal and wetland life.

Isn't nice for spring to come. I just wish I could grow outdoors it sure would cut down my electric bill.
spring .... ? this is like high summer for where i live ;) i mean its barely half april ... i dont trust my summer enough to grow outdoors, nor do i trust the neighbours to not call the cops on me .... heh ...

spring .... ? this is like high summer for where i live ;) i mean its barely half april ... i dont trust my summer enough to grow outdoors, nor do i trust the neighbours to not call the cops on me .... heh ...

Last year I started my crop outside - hidden near my tomatoes and then moved inside for Bloom. The plants did well but I introduced some bugs that were a bitch to control.

*Sneaks in the back*

Gonna grab this seat here Troy if you don't mind. Might take me a bit to catch up.....if I ask any questions that are already addressed in past posts, I apologize in advance. Happy belated 420!

Garden is looking nice troy.. been wanting to say this, one thing ive noticed about your plants is they get too much nitrogen. Have burnt tips, way to green, bigger flowering girls pushing out more leaves then buds, plants stretching way too much in transition. Common signs of over using n. Not trying to criticize but want to help ya get some big fat nugs.. you are on your way though buddy. Beautiful garden man!:green_heart:

*Sneaks in the back*

Gonna grab this seat here Troy if you don't mind. Might take me a bit to catch up.....if I ask any questions that are already addressed in past posts, I apologize in advance. Happy belated 420!

Welcome Van - honored by your visit. Feel free to toss in any advise as I'm constantly learning and love this sport.

Garden is looking nice troy.. been wanting to say this, one thing ive noticed about your plants is they get too much nitrogen. Have burnt tips, way to green, bigger flowering girls pushing out more leaves then buds, plants stretching way too much in transition. Common signs of over using n. Not trying to criticize but want to help ya get some big fat nugs.. you are on your way though buddy. Beautiful garden man!:green_heart:

Thanks for the advise. I'll see how to reduce the nitrogen as it is a component of the 2 part mix. My nutrients are only at about 800 ppm where do you think I would pull it from. I believe part A is mostly nitrogen so may be where I reduce.

Don't worry about criticizing I can use all the help as I can get.

I’m a little worried about the same thing Imtoasted was talking about. To much Nitrogen can ruin bud size for sure from what I’ve read and seen. I’m using the AN Trio with Big Bud and will be adding overdrive later and I’ve hear lots of people talk about The AN trio having to much nitrogen so I’m hoping I can adjust the grow down but from my understanding the bloom has quite a bit of nitrogen in it also. Depending how this grow turns out I may be looking for another nute line lol.✌️

My mice has more nitrogen than grow and bloom so maybe I can reduce that a touch. The grow and bloom have the same amount of nitrogen.✌️

I'm not sure if making a change to my Big Girls will really make a difference at this point. I think that 3 of them will be chopped in the next week to 10 days. The blooms on Olga (Ultimate) are huge - I think I counted at least a dozen that are over a foot long, solid and thick.

I think I will cut back on the Nitrogen on Mrs G and Briar (bloom nutes).

Back
Top Bottom