Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

Still have about 9 ounces drying and curing. Started squirreling my harvest away in the safe. It's been awhile since I've opened it so had to look up the instructions. BTW I'm not a gun enthusiast so there aren't any guns inside.

54 Quarts of Bud are currently in the safe and looks like I have just enough space for the remaining 9 quarts. I still have to calculate the full harvest but most of the jars are 1 ounce but a number of the more dense buds have 2 ounces in a jar.

Still have about 9 ounces drying and curing. Started squirreling my harvest away in the safe. It's been awhile since I've opened it so had to look up the instructions. BTW I'm not a gun enthusiast so there aren't any guns inside.

54 Quarts of Bud are currently in the safe and looks like I have just enough space for the remaining 9 quarts. I still have to calculate the full harvest but most of the jars are 1 ounce but a number of the more dense buds have 2 ounces in a jar.

:drool:

Okay subbing in late. Gonna start from the beginning. I can't wait to catch up and see this grow. (Add at a faster rate I might add.) :thumb:

Thanks for stopping by. I fear that reading from the beginning would be a herculean task. I can have a tendency to ramble on.

I enjoy going back and watching how the plants progressed.

Lovely safe! I should start keeping mine in the gun safe. My BF was just complaining that the girls and I are taking up every space in the house. Well we haven’t gone into the safe yet :hmmmm::laugh::laugh:

May be a good place to stash it. I have to admit that my office was getting pretty full of product. Love your new avatar.

thats a boatload of herb ... omg ... i wouldnt feel at ease with that much laying around when away either

That safe full o weed cracks me up.

My tincture I just did in a couple washes over an hour at 1.25c to a decarbed half oz. It takes about 5ml to get things going for me. I ordered a new beaker and will put on hot plate in a double and reduce to about 25%.

Excellent write up and photos. I have a crappy duck plant coming off a grow and plan to use it to make a non-decarbed, everything, month or two traditional soak.

That safe full o weed cracks me up.

My tincture I just did in a couple washes over an hour at 1.25c to a decarbed half oz. It takes about 5ml to get things going for me. I ordered a new beaker and will put on hot plate in a double and reduce to about 25%.

Excellent write up and photos. I have a crappy duck plant coming off a grow and plan to use it to make a non-decarbed, everything, month or two traditional soak.

Sounds like a nice brew. I use either a Pyrex measuring cup or directly in a Ball jar. Not sure if it is true but those that taught me to make tincture recommended doing a second wash of cold Everclear for about 1 hour. They say you can increase your output by about 20%.

Back
Top Bottom