Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

Sounds like a nice brew. I use either a Pyrex measuring cup or directly in a Ball jar. Not sure if it is true but those that taught me to make tincture recommended doing a second wash of cold Everclear for about 1 hour. They say you can increase your output by about 20%.
It is a decent brew, think I am only going to reduce about 50% and see if I like it there, my other half says not to concentrate too much.

I had the herb on the alcohol just short of 2 hours.

Anyway, reducing it now....I assume this takes a bit of time....

Once again, I appreciate your write-up with the photos!

It is a decent brew, think I am only going to reduce about 50% and see if I like it there, my other half says not to concentrate too much.

I had the herb on the alcohol just short of 2 hours.

Anyway, reducing it now....I assume this takes a bit of time....

Once again, I appreciate your write-up with the photos!

I like the color of your Tincture. Looks really nice. I often evaporate down about 50% with an objective of creating a final product with about 10mg / .5 ml My spouse prefers a brew I did in my Magic Butter machine. I brewed up a big batch of trim. It is a heated process for about 6 hours with the chopper / blender kicking in about once a minute. The final product is really dark green and seems to have a high CBD and relatively low THC.

OMFG thats two kilos of herb ... dayum

You have to remember that I had 13 plants so about 5.5 ounces per plant. What really ramped up yield was Auto Ultimate - Those girls really produced quite a bit of product. I guess that's why it was named Ultimate.

It was my first experience growing Autos and when first researching them I was expecting 2 ounces per plant. This grow really changed my attitudes on Autos and I'm sure I will grow them again.

I like the color of your Tincture. Looks really nice. I often evaporate down about 50% with an objective of creating a final product with about 10mg / .5 ml My spouse prefers a brew I did in my Magic Butter machine. I brewed up a big batch of trim. It is a heated process for about 6 hours with the chopper / blender kicking in about once a minute. The final product is really dark green and seems to have a high CBD and relatively low THC.
is the high cbd a result of the temps/prep method, or just the trim used?

I think the flavor improved after reduction quite a bit, it's more of an expected weed flavor vs the hot from the everclear. I think I am going to look for a cognac for the next batch-I believe some of those are above 100 proof.

I estimate I am around 12-16mg/ml, and that is what a dose feels like.

Pretty economical process, I took 2 ml tonight about 90m apart, and only a hit or two off the pipe. Very nice. Thanks again.

Drum Roll...…………………………………………………………….:theband:

Final numbers are in :slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide:

All weights are in Ounces

18 ounces from MRS G including Rev1, I'm thinking that WE WIN hahahahaha, I mean YOU WIN hahahaha. I hope I get to visit your next garden, I'll be looking for another chance to learn from you my friend. What a fantastic ride.... :bravo: Thank you kindly!

18 ounces from MRS G including Rev1, I'm thinking that WE WIN hahahahaha, I mean YOU WIN hahahaha. I hope I get to visit your next garden, I'll be looking for another chance to learn from you my friend. What a fantastic ride.... :bravo: Thank you kindly!

Lady G - Your nemesis was a great producer. I was really surprised by the Clone as I was only hoping for 1 ounce out of her. You have been a great supporter and a inspiration. I'll be around and promise I will drop into your tread regularly.

:ciao: :high-five: :adore:

is the high cbd a result of the temps/prep method, or just the trim used?

I think the flavor improved after reduction quite a bit, it's more of an expected weed flavor vs the hot from the everclear. I think I am going to look for a cognac for the next batch-I believe some of those are above 100 proof.

I estimate I am around 12-16mg/ml, and that is what a dose feels like.

Pretty economical process, I took 2 ml tonight about 90m apart, and only a hit or two off the pipe. Very nice. Thanks again.

I am sure there are others that know more than me. I think the CBD level was high because of the product I used to produce was mostly fan leaves and had a low THC content.

Cognac would be nice or even Rum. I do much like you. I brew it down by 50% then sample at 1/2 ml dosage. If too week I usually evaporate it down further. If I'm not in a hurry I sometimes just put it in a cabinet without a cover and it slowly evaporates down naturally.

Back
Top Bottom