Troy's First Grow - Animal Cookies & Platinum OG Clones - DWC & Soil - 2017

It will be interesting to see how things go in California after Recreational use becomes legal. I know that most communities are banning delivery service for recreational - really stupid. I'll probably renew my Med card in November just to keep my options open.
Ya it should be interesting. My city has already put a ban on cannabis delivery. Have to drive 5 min to the next city, to meet their drivers. Part of why I grow my own now. Lol

I'm gunna run in there with an axe pretty quick if I don't see those trees come down XD

Nice work .

Ya it should be interesting. My city has already put a ban on cannabis delivery. Have to drive 5 min to the next city, to meet their drivers. Part of why I grow my own now. Lol

Crazy man- That really sucks. I really liked the home delivery when I first got my Med card. I knew so little about the new breed of top shelf buds I was reluctant to go to a dispensary. When I went to my first store front dispensary I was amazed. It was beautiful, clean and the budmaster had no attitude and helped me find what would work best for me. He is also the one how suggested the two clones I'm growing.

Nice work man!! :bravo::passitleft:

Thanks High420 Tech. Join in anytime on the conversation and feel free to have fun. The guys and gals here are amazing and really have helped me.

I'm gunna run in there with an axe pretty quick if I don't see those trees come down XD

Nice work .

Thanks BigN -

You can't believe how hard it is to hold back chopping them but they just aren't ripening fast. To take the edge off I have a batch of tincture brewing in a new MagicButter machine. I'm sure I'll have to sample it to help evaporate it down to desired strength.

Wahoooo! I had a popcorn that I knocked off Animal Cookies about a week ago. I dried it and decided to give it a try tonight. I used a pinch hitter and took 3 tokes :bongrip::bongrip::bongrip:

I got quite a buzz off it and still feeling it after 2 hours. I think she's going to make daddy proud.

Woo good news! Can't wait to see the whole harvest in pictures

As sad as that day is :(

Troy's First Grow - Animal Cookies & Platinum OG Clones - DWC & Soil - 2017

10/15 - Day 67

Not much more to report this morning. I was trying out a new microscope loupe this morning. It really gives an up close view but hard to hold steady and get a photo that isn't blurred.

420-magazine-mobile1403331155.jpg

420-magazine-mobile814016559.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1465679868.jpg

Happy with that LED all the way through? I'm curious to see what your gram per watt will work out to

Woo! ✨
Congrats on the first part of what looks like a lovely harvest!

Thanks Glauc - I think I'm going to go slow on pruning. After harvest this branch was about 100% milky and could only find a couple amber trich's on it.

19/17 - Day 69 Flower

Did some more strategic harvesting and his morning. Amber on top buds about 20%. I’m labeling each and recording the amount of amber to compare after cure.

Here’s 2 more buds Platinum PL2 is nice and dense and weighed 23 grams before and 21 grams after trimming.

Is estimate of 50% loss of weight from drying a good estimate?

Nice man you got this harvest in the bag!

50 percent is a reasonable expectation yes though I've found led plants typically don't lose as much weight, for what reason idk

N remember some plants never actually go Amber! It's just genetics! I admire your focus on harvesting at just the right time!

:thumb: :ganjamon:

Thinks Big - It would be good if I knew what the right time was. LOL The strains I have are Indica dominant so I would expect them to amber - They do seem to show more amber on the buds daily.

I just can't keep my fingers of those girls. I was just stripping some fan leaves to get more light down below the canopy.

I figure if I harvest at different stage of ripeness I will have a good clue to where I like it best.

Back
Top Bottom