Troy's First Grow - Animal Cookies & Platinum OG Clones - DWC & Soil - 2017

Can't wait to see how your low and slow buds turn out Troy! How was it washing them? Did it feel wierd, was there a lot of gunk in the water after?

I've never washed buds. Curious how that turns out.

Re: Troy's First Grow - Animal Cookies & Platinum OG Clones - DWC & Soil - 2017

10/23

Started doing a major (well maybe not MAJOR) harvest this morning. I cut off 250 grams of buds which trimmed down to 175 grams (wet).

420-magazine-mobile1621122088.jpg

420-magazine-mobile718505750.jpg
Man I bet those buds will look beautiful when all trimmed up! Good work man, anxious to hear how that Low and Slow drying method works out. Interested in trying it. I'd like to get my drying period as long as possible.

Looking good though Troy!.

Diggin the staggered and strategic harvest, true dedication to harvesting at the perfect time! The buds look awesome, can't wait to see what it all totals out to.

Also interested in the low and slow drying in the fridge, keep us posted on how that turns out.

10/24/17 - 11 Weeks from Flower to Final Harvest

Been a long day and I have been chopping, trimming, washing and hanging for the past 8 hours. After that I need some medication for my aching back :lot-o-toke:

Preliminary results are as follows -

Animal Cookies OG - Wet Before Trim 545g
Animal Cookies OG - Wet After Trim 463g

Platinum OG - Wet Before Trim 550g
Platinum OG - Wet After trim 490g

Shake - Wet 130g

All in all I'm pretty happy with my yield - I was expecting 2 Ounces (dry) out of AC and 3 ounces (dry) out of Platinum.

At a 16% yield when dry I should be right on target.

10/24/17 - 11 Weeks from Flower to Final Harvest

Been a long day and I have been chopping, trimming, washing and hanging for the past 8 hours. After that I need some medication for my aching back :lot-o-toke:

Preliminary results are as follows -

Animal Cookies OG - Wet Before Trim 545g
Animal Cookies OG - Wet After Trim 463g

Platinum OG - Wet Before Trim 550g
Platinum OG - Wet After trim 490g

Shake - Wet 130g

All in all I'm pretty happy with my yield - I was expecting 2 Ounces (dry) out of AC and 3 ounces (dry) out of Platinum.
Wow those are some really good numbers man! Looking forward to seeing how they dry for you, interested to see how much weight they'll retain!

Enjoy your reward after a long day of trimming! Exhausting eh?

Well done man! .

Cleaned out the Grow tent and scrubbed it down to start using it as a dry tent.

Temps are currently 74 F (23 C) and RH of 49%. I turned off all the lights and have a couple small computer fans keeping the air moving. I also have a small inline fan pulling air through carbon filter.

420-magazine-mobile14732628.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1476193791.jpg

Temps are currently 74 F (23 C) and RH of 49%. I turned off all the lights and have a couple small computer fans keeping the air moving. I also have a small inline fan pulling air through carbon filter.

Mm those buds are fat super nice looking! Those lights did Good!

Sick bro!!!!!

Sick bro!!!!!

Thanks Blazin - it seems strange getting up this morning and no plant to care for. I checked all my drying herbs. I have some in the refrigerator trying the Slow process, the majority is in the tent and I have about 1 1/2 ounces in curing jars.

Sick bro!!!!!

Thanks Blazin - it seems strange getting up this morning and no plant to care for. I checked all my drying herbs. I have some in the refrigerator trying the Slow process, the majority is in the tent and I have about 1 1/2 ounces in curing jars.

Drying is complete and finished jarring up for final cure.

Final Results are in - and she produced better than I was expecting.

Animal Cookies 95 Grams or 3.34 Ounces
Platinum OG 84 Grams or 2.94 Ounces
Shake 35 Grams or 1.24 Ounces

Total 179 Grams or 7.52 Ounces

Drying is complete and finished jarring up for final cure.

Final Results are in - and she produced better than I was expecting.

Animal Cookies 95 Grams or 3.34 Ounces
Platinum OG 84 Grams or 2.94 Ounces
Shake 35 Grams or 1.24 Ounces

Total 179 Grams or 7.52 Ounces
Wow nice haul dude! Almost a half pound of the best quality you can get!

Congrats man, you really earned it! I can't say enough good things about your attitude and ability when it comes to this grow, you knocked it outta the park for yourself!

I'll be patiently waiting for you to get back from vacation so that I can see you at work again :3

Awesome work Troy,I'd be damn proud . . heck I am proud :3

Back
Top Bottom