Truckinweb's First Ever Grow - Flo OG - CFL - Miracle Grow

Truckinweb420

Hey guys I'm new to this. This is my first ever post let's see how this goes. Well I'm growing for the first time ever and yes I know I shouldn't have used MG but to late now.... So I planted on December 7 it took 2 days to pop up so I'm counting from the first time I seen it alive:) so I'm 2 weeks in. Just kinda wondering what everyone thinks please fill free to sub into this grow I'm going to try to update a lot. I like being able to talk to people who can help me through this great process. I'm using what looks like a 1 gallon pot I found laying around and I'm watering every 3 days I just started adding some Terra Vega nutes but very very little in my last water and just a little bit more tonight.

20151223_225551.jpg

This is the latest picture of it that was last night

looks perfect,, nice colour, shape, everything,, good job so far,, :high-five:

perhaps maybe not give nutes every feeding,, real easy with the nutes,, real easy,, cheers,,:Namaste:

Thanks Nivek thanks for tuning in and giving my some good feedback. Right now I'm only doing about 7ml per gallon. Then I pour out of my gallon jug into a different watering can and only watering about 400ml every 3 or so days and I have been making sure I'm getting about 20% run off... I don't have a ph kit yet but plan on getting one soon

Looking good! I planted on the 10th and I'm right behind you with my CFL grow. I'm not using any nutrients other than what is in the potting soil I bought. I'm also using a huge pot so I never have to transplant and stress my wife's medicine. The soil says it feeds for 9 months so I figure it's pretty good.... maybe even a little "Hot" for a seedling. 14 leaves today!

20151229_200030.jpg
20151229_200022.jpg

i wish i could show you the link to fixing signatures,, there is help out there,, just not me,, sorry,, nice bondage tool,, cheers

Nice plant,, re,, cropping, any kind,, lst,, scrop,, anykind,,, the idea is to spread the 'branches' out from the center so as to expose more potential bud sites to the light,, i know you know that, just pointing out so you can be prepared when yours branches are a bit bigger,, not sure I like the metal holder there,, not sure why,, lots of plastic twist tie type garden wires work well,, can anchor the branches to the side of the pot etc,,

P1140810.JPG

An example of what I do, I think

P1140812.JPG

Thanks Nivek ya I'm kinda thinking the same thing about my little metal things also. I think I need to find something else but my plant is still to short to tie do To the side... And I appreciate your help and time man. I really don't know to much just been reading a lot. :thumb:

Truckinweb's First Ever Grow - Flo OG - CFL - Miracle Grow

20160111_194313.jpg
20160110_204438.jpg
20160111_194152.jpg
20160111_194106.jpg

OK so it's been a few days and my FLO is doing great it looks really good for my first try I think . And the small plant is a JACK HERE AUTO.... so the new plan is to grow them both under 20/4 lighting right now until the JACK starts to flower then I will go ahead and go to 12/12 on both unless my FLO starts getting way to big but I figure I can tie it down or something if I need to... okay I'm just rambling just picked up a quarter of FLO and it is great!!!!! I can't wait for harvest lmao OK thanks :420:

Back
Top Bottom