True North: Our Response To Covid-19

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
In light of the current situation and growing concern regarding COVID-19, we at True North Seed Bank are taking measures to do our part and reduce the rate of infection.

We are committed to reducing our staffing capacity at our warehouse to allow appropriate social distancing and to allow for our at risk employees to work from home as necessary. We will be taking every precaution to ensure a high level of sanitation.

To protect the safety of our team and customers we ask that if you have been traveling or think you could have been in contact with someone with symptoms, or not feeling well yourself, please take part in these preventative measures.

Please note that we are currently operating with fewer staff than normal and are working tirelessly to get your orders processed and shipped to you as soon as possible.

At this time, our shipping department remains open but has fewer staff than normal.

Please allow more time to receive your packages. Your delivery times may also be affected by new COVID-19 safety measures introduced by Canada Post.

We wish you and your loved ones health and safety,

From our families to yours,

True North Seed Bank Team
TrueNorthSeedBank.com

I'm in Northwest BC and recieved my order in 16 days, to process my order seemed a bit long but they got it done and mail was rather quick I thought, as good as can be expected during this particular time.

I'm in Northwest BC and recieved my order in 16 days, to process my order seemed a bit long but they got it done and mail was rather quick I thought, as good as can be expected during this particular time.
That’s not bad at all

That’s not bad at all
Yes, I got a bit worried because my etranfer seemed to just sit there unprocessed for a couple of days but it all worked out.

And this is very recent, I received my order on Friday.
Good to hear. I’m not in a hurry as I have 2 auto critical purple going in week 2 and a tangerine dream auto same age and just harvest a plant but I ordered 5 of the auto Critical from fast buds and I’m just anxious lol

We have noted your problems regarding True North's deliveries. @CigNv has already contacted me via PM. We are here not only to protect our sponsors but also to represent our members, so we have therefore contacted the sponsor in question and asked them to comment in the thread.

We hope this will help facilitate a swift resolution to the issue and we will be monitoring the situation.

Thank you @Teddy Edwards ! I miss the community here to be sure .
I’m looking forward to posting a new journal when this gets cleared up.
Namaste ! :ganjamon:

Thank you for reaching out to them, i am sure we will hear something soon. i have purchased from them before without issue so i am sure it is likely just staffing issues.

I speculate it’s more than staffing issues based on the reviews .
They accepted my Emt and are now claiming I didn’t pay.
I will wait until Monday .

Why they would have a sale starting May 1st during the peak of a pandemic ?

Here’s to Hoping it WAS a staffing issue and that everyone is now healthy and well .:green_heart:

A good start would be for them to reopen their phone lines :Namaste::peace:

I speculate it’s more than staffing issues based on the reviews .

Seems like last year, they were having issues getting orders delivered in a timely matter - and thought that would be a great time to have a big sale :rolleyes: . Speed must just not be a big priority for the owner of the business.

I wonder if things go any quicker for those who pay with credit cards? Some credit card companies - and issuers of credit cards - have policies about charging their customers' cards before shipping. Or within a certain time period of same. That might be two weeks or ten business days. It might even be "one billing cycle," which doesn't help all that much, I suppose. I don't know what the law is in Canada about such things. I know there is some kind of "voluntary code of credit conduct" for merchants, but the key word in that is voluntary, and not all merchants follow it.

When a business that is sometimes known for being "a bit slow" encounters a situation like the world is dealing with this year, it can make things difficult for... the customers. This is a trying time for everyone. Some seed sellers are having issues keeping products stocked, keeping employees safe/healthy and, at the same time, actually working. You really want to give a business the benefit of the doubt. However, when "delays" aren't exactly a new thing for one, you don't know what to think.

I hope everyone who orders (and has unfilled orders now) eventually get their seeds. And I hope the business gets their issues straightened out some day. Cannabis is legal in Canada now, as are seed sales. But there are probably hoops to jump through, fees to pay, forms to fill out, and licenses to obtain. There is probably a finite number of the latter, and the Canadian government might favor those businesses that it has not received a lot of complaints about from customers who believe they've received poor service.

Back
Top Bottom