True North Seed Bank Online Order

SQl2kGuy

I always wonder about ordering products online, so I hope this helps others who want some feedback before they order.

This was my first online cannabis seed order so I was a bit unsure and therefore did some research. Since I live in Canada, I chose the True North Seed Bank which operates in Toronto Canada.

I placed my order: 1) Oasis had a buy a pack get a pack free promo, 2) TNSB gave a 20% discount and a points discount, and 3) TNSB gave away free seeds with every order. In the end I got 9 autoflowering seeds, including shipping, taxes and stealth packaging for US$50.94.

I placed the order online on Friday May 24, 2019 at 06:54 and then paid for it right away. I received emails with great directions for the order and payment.

I received an email saying the seeds were being shipped using expedited post on Tuesday May 28 2019 at 09:19.

I received an email on Wednesday May 29 2019 at 12:05 saying my seeds were in my maibox.

I had them germinating in water on Wednesday May 29 2019 by 12:30!

In my opinion, this is great service and I would order from them again.

If you are researching ordering cannabis seeds online, then I hope this feedback helps you in making a decision and giving you a bit of confidence before spending your money.

Happy Growing!

SQL2kGuy

No offense

But yer very 1st post doesn't instill optimism to me, heck maybe you work for them

Lol

But good for you and them

Lol ... Hey ... no offense at all.

I see too many people complain when things go wrong and not enough kudos when things go well.

I am doing my very first grow in a grow tent right now and my first seedlings are 2 inches tall 3 days after popping out of the soil.

I have done so much reading on forums ... watched countless videos ... I am still learning ... growing is a lot of science!

I'm looking forward to contributing as things progress.

Welcome aboard

maybe start a grow Journal, much easier to ask questions when we can see what yer doing, using, and the issues that arise...lol... because they will

I recieved a order from true north just this week. Excellent service and got extra seeds. I won't be popping these for a couple months until current grow is done. But if all goes well I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again!

Glad to hear that @oldsmokey! I ordered from them again and was a bit nervous when I paid but didn't hear back for about a day. I called and they said it was because some of their payment methods are manual so it takes a bit longer when they get busy.

Anyway, this past weekend I was looking for some purple or red strains to grow because I think they look incredible. Anyway, TNSB had another sale on Monday with a strain I had put on my wish list ... Dark Devil Auto Fem from Sweet Seeds.

Sweet-Seeds-Dark-Devil-2013-11.jpg

So first ... my top strain is on sale ... more free seeds ... but then ... check out the order number I got ... 100100420!

100100420.jpg

Talk about luck and growing mojo! I should get a prize for any order number that sweet!

Sometmes cool things in life just work out!

Good luck growing.

Glad to hear that @oldsmokey! I ordered from them again and was a bit nervous when I paid but didn't hear back for about a day. I called and they said it was because some of their payment methods are manual so it takes a bit longer when they get busy.

Anyway, this past weekend I was looking for some purple or red strains to grow because I think they look incredible. Anyway, TNSB had another sale on Monday with a strain I had put on my wish list ... Dark Devil Auto Fem from Sweet Seeds.

Sweet-Seeds-Dark-Devil-2013-11.jpg

So first ... my top strain is on sale ... more free seeds ... but then ... check out the order number I got ... 100100420!

100100420.jpg

Talk about luck and growing mojo! I should get a prize for any order number that sweet!

Sometmes cool things in life just work out!

Good luck growing.
Dark devil auto is deffinately high on my hit list for sure. I wouldnt worry much about the stealth shipping if you are in canada ordering from within canada. Doesnt have to cross borders so not likely to get checked at all. I do opt for stealth shipping when ordering from outside Canada tho.
Headed to tnsb now to see if the sale on the DD is still on... thanks

Dark Devil auto is definitely high on my hit list for sure ...

Great plan @Knifemaker420! Dark Devil is actually in Sweet Seeds ten most popular strains ... so get them while they are still in stock. I waited too long with the Oasis Genetics promo and missed out on their top strains.

Hey ... thanks for the tip on stealth shipping ... makes sense ... although the puzzle I just give to the kids and they love it as a surprise.

Good or bad ... please let everyone know how things work out since we are all looking for a reliable seed bank with great selection and weekly sales.

TNSB 20% off code: 4M20

PS ... Thanks for putting a link to you grow in your signature ... I am on my way to look at it now.

PS ... Thanks for putting a link to you grow in your signature ... I am on my way to look at it now.
No problem. It doesn't really get started until page 5. I got my stuff assembled but had no seeds yet. Started the journal then had to wait 3 almost weeks for my seeds to arrive lol.

I always wonder about ordering products online, so I hope this helps others who want some feedback before they order.

This was my first online cannabis seed order so I was a bit unsure and therefore did some research. Since I live in Canada, I chose the True North Seed Bank which operates in Toronto Canada.

I placed my order: 1) Oasis had a buy a pack get a pack free promo, 2) TNSB gave a 20% discount and a points discount, and 3) TNSB gave away free seeds with every order. In the end I got 9 autoflowering seeds, including shipping, taxes and stealth packaging for US$50.94.

I placed the order online on Friday May 24, 2019 at 06:54 and then paid for it right away. I received emails with great directions for the order and payment.

I received an email saying the seeds were being shipped using expedited post on Tuesday May 28 2019 at 09:19.

I received an email on Wednesday May 29 2019 at 12:05 saying my seeds were in my maibox.

I had them germinating in water on Wednesday May 29 2019 by 12:30!

In my opinion, this is great service and I would order from them again.

If you are researching ordering cannabis seeds online, then I hope this feedback helps you in making a decision and giving you a bit of confidence before spending your money.

Happy Growing!

SQL2kGuy

They are a bit pricey compared to other "banks"

Your going to love growing the Dark Devil Auto out. She is beautiful so dark purple she looks black, and smells amazing!! There is a community thread dedicated solely for DDA, you should check it out!!

Hey @safeman ... I just got my second order from them ... I ordered on Tue June 4 and received the package on Fri June 7.

For me that's peace of mind ... I spend quite a bit of money on few seeds ... get some free ones ... they show up ... there are about 50 different seed banks you can select from there ... I like the rotating promotions ... they are based in Canada ... I live in Canada so no borders to cross ... and all that works for me right now.

When you get a chance, will you please give some examples of how TNSB is more pricey compared to other seed banks ... and/or some good experiences you have had with other seedbanks ... since I would like to try other ones in the future.

Hey @safeman ... I just got my second order from them ... I ordered on Tue June 4 and received the package on Fri June 7.

For me that's peace of mind ... I spend quite a bit of money on few seeds ... get some free ones ... they show up ... there are about 50 different seed banks you can select from there ... I like the rotating promotions ... they are based in Canada ... I live in Canada so no borders to cross ... and all that works for me right now.

When you get a chance, will you please give some examples of how TNSB is more pricey compared to other seed banks ... and/or some good experiences you have had with other seedbanks ... since I would like to try other ones in the future.

what I meant was that you can't get singles - great bank and service - used them once - no issues - but prefer to get singles of

what I meant was that you can't get singles - great bank and service - used them once - no issues - but prefer to get singles of

Personally, I prefer multiple-seed packs - most strains seem to have multiple phenotypes, and I want a better chance of getting the one(s) that I like best.

When growing only one seed of a strain, how can I be sure of that?

Back
Top Bottom