True North seed bank

I also had some issues getting a hold of them. The lady was really nice once I did finally get through. She said their phone system was having an issue, and it was disconnecting people. She was very apologetic.

It did take them two weeks to ship my order. Which she said was because they were overloaded from the 4/20 sale they had. So I am ok with that.

In the end, I got what I ordered. So it all worked out for me.

I also had some issues getting a hold of them. The lady was really nice once I did finally get through. She said their phone system was having an issue, and it was disconnecting people. She was very apologetic.

It did take them two weeks to ship my order. Which she said was because they were overloaded from the 4/20 sale they had. So I am ok with that.

In the end, I got what I ordered. So it all worked out for me.

Good to hear!

Guess I should update also....after the talk on the phone it seemed like it was getting sorted out. The order remained in limbo for another week....cancelled the transfer and went elsewhere.

Tried to order this morning and there is no option to use credit card if you are from Canada. What is the deal with this. Guess i am done with them i will stick with Seedsman from now on.

Interesting. I was able to use my credit card for my Canadian order placed a few weeks ago!

Sent email to see why they will not accept c/c now. Lets see if they answer.

Might be a simple "oops." That can happen with any kind of business (although hopefully very rarely). Or, since Canada is in the process of legalizing cannabis but hasn't approved every privately owned seedbank to do business, maybe places like this one are getting grief from the credit card companies?

If/when they respond to your email, please give us an update about the issue (thanks!).

Received reply about credit cards in Canada. Looks like they will be deleted from computer. See ya

Good morning xxxxx,

Unfortunately we cannot accept credit cards in Canada. We accept money orders, bank transfers, cash, e-transfer, and some crypto currency.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Have a great day

NASB Team
Ace Seeds has removed the CC option in the last week as well, also they are no longer shipping to the US. I don't know what is going on, but it most likely has something to do with legalization and government.

Reputation is earned.

I ordered from True North Seed Bank in November 2020. The order was challenging to pay for but after a few weeks working with their customer service I was able to get them to ship. The order arrived in 14 days but about half the seeds were black, dense, sank and did not sprout. I contacted customer service and they generously agreed to replace them - so I also bought more seeds - about $160 worth. Now 14 days after estimated delivery they tell me my order is likely held up in customs and I will not be refunded or replaced! What a horrible, awful, very bad experience! I actually hate this company, their policies and customer service hacks!

This sponsor is a rip off supported by REALLY poor customer service.

Ace Seeds has removed the CC option in the last week as well, also they are no longer shipping to the US. I don't know what is going on, but it most likely has something to do with legalization and government.
I suspect it is because the CC Companies allow people to charge back when the product is not received as in my case. You can't challenge a wire. They get enough intercepted that they play this game!

Back
Top Bottom