True North SeedBank

These guys are 100% legit but slow sometimes if you don t panic and wait you will get your product as i did it does suck waiting but thats how it is sometimes GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT thx again hve a good day

i gave these guys a shot, after 3 days of watching my order not get processed i opened a ticket and asked if everything was ok? because i'd noticed that one of the products was now out of stock and was it necessary to make a substitution? i received 2 customer service replies within hours informing me that everything was cool and my order would be processed soon. Two days later i got my tracking # and 4 days later i got my order.One of my selections had been upgraded to a 5 pk and also a couple of extra freebies :) apart from the slow processing time, awesome customer service and the products look good! i'll use them again. cheers.

ahah I ordered Feb 3, Filed a ticket Feb 13th about order still processing, No Response. Emailed Lauren Feb 15 (same msg as ticket). No response. Filed another ticket on the morning of the 17th saying I wanted info on my order or a refund! Also sent another email to Lauren.

Then last night between 11:25 and 12 both tickets are closed by 2 different agents(lauren replied this morning):

One explaining (surprise!) seeds I ordered needed to be shipped from UK said order is shipped should receive tracking number within 24 hours....Second agent and lauren said basically the same!

I think its funny how on the same day when I imply the notion of a refund all my questions are answered, tickets closed and order magically shipped....

So yea..First and last order.......

Will Update

(To be fair I did order before I completely researched)

ahah I ordered Feb 3, Filed a ticket Feb 13th about order still processing, No Response. Emailed Lauren Feb 15 (same msg as ticket). No response. Filed another ticket on the morning of the 17th saying I wanted info on my order or a refund! Also sent another email to Lauren.

Then last night between 11:25 and 12 both tickets are closed by 2 different agents(lauren replied this morning):

One explaining (surprise!) seeds I ordered needed to be shipped from UK said order is shipped should receive tracking number within 24 hours....Second agent and lauren said basically the same!

I think its funny how on the same day when I imply the notion of a refund all my questions are answered, tickets closed and order magically shipped....

So yea..First and last order.......

Will Update

(To be fair I did order before I completely researched)

Dido. Just order from the suppliers overseas, it's faster and possibly cheaper if you bargain hunt. Lol these guys are basically "drop shipping". You buy from them and they order it from whomever and then ship it to you. I've got several posts on this thread if you want to catch up on my case.

Cheers, I guess they didn't take my advice about logistics.

Dido. Just order from the suppliers overseas, it's faster and possibly cheaper if you bargain hunt. Lol these guys are basically "drop shipping". You buy from them and they order it from whomever and then ship it to you. I've got several posts on this thread if you want to catch up on my case.

Cheers, I guess they didn't take my advice about logistics.

Our situations are eerily similar lol. I figured ordering from someone closer would save time and hassle but I jumped the gun lol. I'm already browsing Gorilla and Herbies for my next order - plus I just found out a smoke shop 20 mins away sells CropKings :high-five:

And...almost exactly 24 hours from my ticket closing, I will revoke some of my speculative comments for I have received the elusive "Tracking Number!" :bravo:

i rolled the dice with these guys mostly because of the canadian aspect,i usually shop overseas but the canadian dollar blows at the moment, with the exchange rate it works out to almost double the cost :(

I just placed a order on Thursday 2/25. I wish I would of read this forum beforehand. I hope I don't run into some of the same problems as some of you have. Truenorth being from Canada and with the great selection they have I wanted to give them a try. when I ordered they said I would get my tracking number the next day because I placed my order late in the day. I called earlier today because it said my order is still pending but they got my money in. The person on the phone said they did get it and he was putting my order through but here it is 12 hrs later and still pending. usually I wouldn't think anything of it but seeing some of the complaints on here worries me a little bit. im in a rush to get things going and everything is waiting on this order. like I said I just placed the order so who knows maybe everything will be fine and ill get it on time but just reading some of the negative comments and having my order still pending even though they received my money worries me. I was planning on placing an even bigger order than the one I just did but I think im just going to wait and see how long it takes me to get my shipment in before placing another order with them. im hoping everything works out fine and this will be my new go to spot for ordering.

I have ordered from true north since they became a sponsor. I have found out that they are overwhelmed with the amt of orders they deal with( I don't believe they knew their company would take off like it did), their seeds come from overseas and I believe the problem stems from the overseas distribution company they deal with. For me it takes approx. 1 month for me too receive my order. Did I get my order late? yes. Did I receive my order in full when I did receive it? yes. Was I able to talk to someone who explained things so I could understand? yes.( Thx Lauren) Patience is definitely a virtue here. I fully understand ppl having different problems with true north but patience will alleviate the pain of waiting a little bit. That and a followup expanation should help......it did for me.

I have faith ill get the order I just don't want to wait a month for it. if its just going to take that long ill probably just go back to herbies or choice. im really hoping it doesn't though because I need to place a new order this week and im deciding to either stick with truenorth or go else where.

True North Seeds have not renewed their sponsorship of 420 Magazine.

As many of you know, whilst they were a sponsor here True North had some serious logistical problems with stock and delivery. We worked closely with them and supported them whilst they changed their structure, and at the same time we represented individual members' complaints as best we could.

It appears from members' posts that True North are still having issues. However, sadly since they are now not a sponsor, we cannot represent our members' complaints any longer, and obviously have no influence over True North.

We are therefore closing the True North threads because we don't have the capacity to verify or mediate these sorts of problems and we feel it's unfair to leave accusations in public view. In the past, competitors have been known to make fake accounts to post false complaints, in an effort to tarnish each others reputation. Some have even been known to complain about themselves, because they believe there is no such thing as bad publicity. We remove these types of posts to avoid the appearance of tacit approval. This also prevents us from becoming known as a place to spread negative energy.

Given the history of True North, we are certainly not implying that any members are doing anything of this sort, however we need to mention it in order to help explain why we have this policy and why we apply it uniformly in all instances. There's just really no way to know who is telling the truth. We make no judgement as to the validity of complaint, we only ask that your efforts to resolve the dispute be handled in private.

We have to treat posts criticising them as we would with any posted complaints about non-sponsors.

We are truly sorry for those of you still experiencing problems. We do hope that any issue you have is speedily resolved.

Your 420 Magazine Moderators

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom