Trump's DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana

You can legally order all types of synthetic untested not for human consumption drugs made in overseas labs. The war on drugs is a scam, it's the war on people who aren't part of the elite, the war on people that's filling the elite's pockets while normal good people suffer.

So sessions owns the biggest stockholding company in private prisons, all he would have to do now is remove or redo the law that says federal government can't go against state legalization laws and then he could just build new federal prisons and fill them with every card holder and fill his pockets in the process.

You'd think he'd smarten up and realize that eventually someone is going to come along and legalize it. If I were him I'd figure why not be the one to score that goal.

I think they pretty much tell whoever is in office that total legalization is a no go because too many people in government jobs make their weekly paycheck by discriminating against, prosecuting, confiscating property from and locking up people who use it. Plus there are a millon big companies that would be put out of business if it were sewed in every field.
zUrsm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom