Trunk5 is Back! Skywalker OG & Sour OG

Trunk5

Well guys its been a while since ive posted anything roughly a little over a year. Long story short shit hit the fan and i went underground for a while, but i never stopped doing what we all love and thats growing killer buds :) i placed an order for some beans and while all that was going on i sprouted a blue cheese and a white widow to tie me over untill my order had arrived. i got reserva privada skywalker og, cali connection sour og and chemdog 91. i poped two beans of skywalker and sour og. so far there structured evenly between the phenos. the sour is a lot bigger of a plant tho definitly see more of an indica trait as the skywalker had that slender sativa hybrid look. here ae a few snap shots of whats going on so far let me know what you guys think or any questions hit me up.

Here is the blue cheese and white widow
IMG_171010.jpg

IMG_17124.jpg

IMG_17114.jpg

ww top bud
IMG_17133.jpg

bc top bud
IMG_17142.jpg

Now for the skywalker and sour og
IMG_17154.jpg

reserva privada skywalker og
IMG_17163.jpg

cali connection sour og aka 818 headband
IMG_17174.jpg

thank you guys, i did a little work yesterday defoliated the bottom 6 inches of the blooming plants to increase air flow and help put more energy into the top growth. they start week 4 tomorrow but i cant wait to get them out of my tent and get my kushes in bloom. one sides gunna be the skywalker and the other will be the 818 headband. from there ill be able to determine the keepers if i get any. speeking of i need to get on rebuilding my cloner..

alright guys/girls here is a little update. nothing too special, i still need to cut some clones, possibly top these girls a few times since there will only be 2 on each side make them nice bushes if i can. help fill out the nets i let them grow into. although i didnt use them for the bc and ww.

blue cheese
IMG_17183.jpg

white widow
IMG_17193.jpg

i should be doing a better job with these but i had started them as a safety factor for if i didnt recieve my order i wouldnt be out plants completely i had these to fall back on. but since these others are doing so well i kinda slacked a little bit but ill make up for it.

group shot skywalker & 818
IMG_17204.jpg

reserva privada skywalker og
IMG_17213.jpg

cali connection 818 headband
IMG_17224.jpg

Hey its been a little bit since an update, and i finally got around to cutting clones!!! lets just say water pumps hate me this year.. cleaned up two i had and both failed, so i bought a new 300gph for my little cloner, a bit over kill but im getting ready to make a bigger one once again.

stuff in bloom ww and bc starting wk5
IMG_17287.jpg

blue cheese
IMG_17296.jpg

white widow
IMG_17305.jpg

headband and skywalker after toped and choped, well more like defoliated the big fan leaves were killing light going to the branches.

skywalker on the left, 818 headband on the right
IMG_17256.jpg

IMG_17267.jpg

the aftermath of cloning
IMG_17277.jpg

now the new girls in there stealth clone cab. hahaha
IMG_17239.jpg

IMG_17245.jpg

enjoy...

well guys i know ive been slacking in updates but nothing good happened untill yesterday i got the bluecheese and white widow out of my tent so glad there out of there. anyway i transplanted everything into there new buckets and separated them beat them a little and caged them up, aka lst and scrog. here are the pictures of how they look now and what i was doing today.

Reserva Privada Skywalker OG

IMG_17315.jpg

IMG_17328.jpg

IMG_17368.jpg

IMG_17375.jpg

IMG_17388.jpg

Cali Connection 818 Headband

IMG_17348.jpg

IMG_17358.jpg

IMG_17407.jpg

IMG_17396.jpg

IMG_17426.jpg

IMG_17419.jpg

hope you guys enjoy and let me know what you think, or if you have any questions feel free to ask. :morenutes:

its not that i made them reflective its just foil duct tape works way better then normal duct tape at keeping light out of the buckets. also holds up to heat and moisture way better as well.

Ok guys sorry for such a long pause since last update, a lot has happened. Well the pheno of the sky walker was weak and the plants died at around week 6 of bloom just out of noware. The plants were filled with popcorn at best so I cut them out and made some super clean Bho. Now the headbands or sour og I got two different phenos ones a little more leaf to bud but the other is just all around what the picture looks like on attitudes site. Cali connection ftw. So I killed off all my clones and just have them of the one headband. I'll post pics later tonite as its all finishing week 8.

well like promised here are some pics of how things are now, i will say it was a bummer about the skywalker but this sour og made up for it. makes me curious how these chemdog 91 seeds from cali connection will turn out.

top shot :)
IMG_17868.jpg

bottom shot
IMG_178712.jpg

Pheno #1 the keeper!!
IMG_178810.jpg

IMG_178915.jpg

IMG_17906.jpg

Pheno #2
IMG_179110.jpg

IMG_17926.jpg

IMG_17938.jpg

IMG_17948.jpg

now some shots of the bho i made.
IMG_179610.jpg

IMG_179711.jpg

IMG_17986.jpg

IMG_17996.jpg

enjoy guys!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Hey bro!!! I hope you get this soon. Can you hit me back asap? I have some stuff to bounce off of you lol I can't PM until my posts hit 50 wtf

Back
Top Bottom