Trustworthy Seed Banks?

LizC

Hello All
I live in Canada and ordered feminized "Harlequin" seeds for the CBD properties from "Pacific Seed Bank". Has anyone dealt with them before? Did you have a good experience? My transaction so far has been pretty dodgy, and now my trust in my getting what I ordered is not very positive either. I know poop happens so maybe I just need to go with it. Do you have a recommendation? I would like to keep it Canadian.
Thanks ♥

I bought my last seeds at Quebec Canada Seeds, AK 47 and White Widow in December last year.
All 4 seeds that I started germinated quickly (2-AK47 and 2-white Widow).
I am very happy with the results so far, the plants are thriving, had to flip at 5 weeks into veg as they reached 15” in height very quickly. I will purchase from them again.

My first seeds were purchased at Crop King. Had excellent results from the seeds that did germinate, but 2 of the 10 seeds did not germinate. They are still on my seed list to buy from, as each company has different genetics to choose from.
:thumb:

I bought my last seeds at Quebec Canada Seeds, AK 47 and White Widow in December last year.
All 4 seeds that I started germinated quickly (2-AK47 and 2-white Widow).
I am very happy with the results so far, the plants are thriving, had to flip at 5 weeks into veg as they reached 15” in height very quickly. I will purchase from them again.

My first seeds were purchased at Crop King. Had excellent results from the seeds that did germinate, but 2 of the 10 seeds did not germinate. They are still on my seed list to buy from, as each company has different genetics to choose from.
:thumb:
Thanks for the info.

i used seedsman recently, have yet to start any of them, for ‘souvenir’ purposes ofc lol
but went with him after numerous reviews here and other places recommending, the order arrived within a few days, extremely fast and as ordered.

Hello All
I live in Canada and ordered feminized "Harlequin" seeds for the CBD properties from "Pacific Seed Bank". Has anyone dealt with them before? Did you have a good experience? My transaction so far has been pretty dodgy, and now my trust in my getting what I ordered is not very positive either. I know poop happens so maybe I just need to go with it. Do you have a recommendation? I would like to keep it Canadian.
Thanks ♥
Unless you buy a desired strain from the original breeders or their authorized outlets you are just getting copies which may just be somebodys guess, imagination or BS.

In future, please checkout our Sponsors.

They are all reputable companies and without them 420 Magazine would not be here, free for everyone. Please support our Mission by supporting them.

I have been doing biz with Seedsman for years now, only one time I did not receive them on time, and they resent with no questions.
I ordered them in Sept did not get them by early Nov, contacted them and they resent. Then in March of the next year I got the original order. I contacted them and ask if they wanted them back and they said just keep them and thanks for letting them know.
I am very pleased, when I order I always ask for the original packaging and pay for stealth shipping.
As far a germination is concerned, I would say it is over 85%.
Have also order once from Nirvana and once from Greenhouse, the GH seeds were low germ and the plants would not flower, chopped at 80 days and put in compost pile.

I am also looking for high CBD and 1:1 genetics. I would love some suggestions from the 420 Mag fam please!

Google led me to Pacific Seed Company.

I have a hefty cart put together on their website atm. I have to be honest and say their website is easy to navigate and they have a great selection. But is it legit?! I had my doubts so I stopped my purchase and started doing more research. Unfortunately, their reviews are very mixed on various sites. Hard to determine which way to go.

I'm glad I held off on ordering because I needed the reminder about the 420Mag sponsors! Thank you @Teddy Edwards for that!

I did recently purchase some Equilibrium Genetics seeds from a local dispensary. Glue Tide CBD and High Tide CBD FYI...I HATE that CA went legal with recreational. The taxes are absurd! If anyone has any experience with these genetics, I would appreciate any wisdom you can share.

Daaaaaamn! I apparently have never been on their site. Thanks for the link. Checking stuff out right now and will order soon.

@SeedsMan Is there a coupon code by chance for 420Mag members by chance? If not, no worries. Figured I would at least ask. How long does shipping typically take BTW? Thanks!
420Mag members get 10% off...not sure where to input it. Maybe @SeedsMan will post it here for you...give it a day or so.

420Mag members get 10% off...not sure where to input it. Maybe @SeedsMan will post it here for you...give it a day or so.
Awesome. Thanks. I'll go check out the sponsors thread too to see if there is any info there. I have quite the order in my cart already. LOL 10% would be a helpful thing for sure.

Could anyone comment on how long it roughly takes if I order from @SeedsMan ? I was thinking I would like to order from a few different places and build up my own opinions on various seed banks. I would like to at least try them being they are a sponsor. So are many others though after looking at that list.

Could anyone comment on how long it roughly takes if I order from @SeedsMan ? I was thinking I would like to order from a few different places and build up my own opinions on various seed banks. I would like to at least try them being they are a sponsor. So are many others though after looking at that list.
Usually 10-14 days to receive @SeedsMan order.

Back
Top Bottom