lengado4

Well back at it. But this time it will be hydro and indoors.
Lets say that my last attempt at growing outdoors was a lost cause dam thiefs.[ May the fleas of a thousand coyotes infest there crotch's]

Went to the cheech and chong concert the next day dropped a hand full of seeds in some paper towls and started designing my new grow closet.
materials list
converted closet 40"x"6'x5' because of stand back problems
Seeds kush something? dense sticky pungent stoney buds
262 sump pump w/ 1 2 gph emmiter per plant 3 minutes every 2 hours 15 gal res. reciurt circuit for testing and mixing
intermatic 40 position timer for nutes
2 hose airpump w/ 2 8" airstones continues run
plastic bins w 6 1 gal pots w/50% hydrotons, 35% pearalite, 15 % clay chips
the bins are set up for to drain
4 f32t8 w 6500k CRI 85 with parabolic reflectos top sides and ends. will be adding another
set on the sides as needed have 12,000 lumens right now but i can and will double the the amount. to be changed to 65-35 red to blue at flower time.
burlinton 24 hour timer for lights
20" fan intake under house and venting into crawl space.
meters ph ,tds, thermometer
nutes clonex 2 caps,4 caps grow big,1/2 cap hydrazine in ten gals h2o
p/u tiger bloom. the rest of nutes will buy later no cash
started with 33 seedlings gave the rest away kept 18 and 2 clones
as soon as they where transplanted to the pots they sot up like a rocket.
the clones the first day i got them the next they where dying.
had a few wild swing with the ph had to drain out.
well they are one month old and have leafs every where at the base of the first leafs they are starting to branch i will be trimming them for a sea of green effect.
into it one month. have 18 and 2 semidead clones.
the ladies are lookig real good they have huge leafs and busting with these green shoots they grow about 1" a nite
the stems u see them swell then they split and thicken.
foliar feed once a day in the am .with couple of drops clonex.a few drops hydrazine.3 drops grow big 2 drops soap as suffactent to brake water tension in 1 qt of distilled water.
want to let them grow to about 18"-24 or dec 25 on this day i change the time to 12/12 and nutes

have pictures are in my photo gallery could not inport here but check them out starting to do a test trim on some of the biggest ones. would like to end up with just one big cola de borrego.figuered a way of increasing the actual rooting area these re going to get holes cut in the lower side to allow the roots excape. By filling the bottom of the box with more medium and just seating the pots on top with enoff medium to cover the holes. that will increase total rooting area by almost double. what do you think want short cycles of three months start to finish can it be done?

Up date been a long time
the back was out again can not type when that happens.
Still had 18 females out of 18 seedlings not to bad till now had to get rid of one that was just not doing any thing need the space so out it goes.
14 days into 12/12 cycle a few are really starting to show signs of buds at the ends of the branch's
also got rid of the drippers and went to ebb and flow so simple.
flushed every thing out before hooking up my system just used water and flushed a few times. then the hook up Why it took me so long to go this way I don't know.
right now it comes on 4 times a day is that to much they come up to 3/4 on the pots.
Started LST TRAINING in one light cycle they are already turnig up also thinned the canopy out for better coverage. found a great way of training them I am using little weights on # 14 solid wire make s hoops and hang them that way no strings just adjust the weights I am a fishing junky have weights. started with string it looked like a spider web looks a lot better
Going thru one of my out buildings and found a wall pack with 150 watt high pressure sodium set up lamp is broken 25 $ at home depot sweet just in time already made reflector for it with mounting base for the starter for it going to open the middle to run the hps on a track down the middle will move it manualy a couple of times a night till i can rig a auto track or some thing.
just need parts.
Will try to post later tonight with pictures.
I have about three phenol types I think from the way they are growing I have one that i really like and want to take clones from it because of all the plants in the batch right now It is already pumping little buds with white hairs She is the early bloomer " might be autoflower?" wich is a trait I would like to have in my plants.
lot of things going on right now.
later

The karmic circle will catch up.
Right now well under way will not meet the 90 days. But have little flowers alredy but on just one plant going to town today to p/u cloning agent did not clean the inside of this one. I am gonig to try cloning this one plants because early flower and size. this is day 55 just added 150 wat HPS lamp and reflector to the array of lights have a total of @ 450 watts total.

FELIZ NAVIDAD

Yes smoking does help.
Tough decision today need the room a couple must be sacrafices for the benefit of the rest. Well it will be at lights on 6pm to night.
MERRY XMAS ALL

Yes smoking does help.
I am on dial up and pictures almost impossible to send have a few in my photos will try again.
Tough decision today need the room a couple must be sacrafices for the benefit of the rest. Well it will be at lights on 6pm to night.
MERRY XMAS ALL

12/21 The winter solictis also turned into black monday had not had any males till now 2 males the biggest of course " My early flower turned hermie"
she had to be put out my misery. in one failed swoop have lots of room.
Well more room more nutes more = more buds?
Since I put the high pressure sodium light in you can see the formation of little flowers the growth rate seem to bee alot fast now.
Check the girls at lights on and spotted the male pulled him out and nothing else came back before going to bed and found the hermie .
4 am found another male how many more? Nervious doing bed check before light out it's been a long nite. time to medicate and listen to the rain fall finally quite no cars on the road yet.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALLLLLLL

Up date week 7 off 12/12
Well black monday turned out to bee ok. The more room,more light, more nutes, more bud it's tru. My little area is now a forest of green they are about 3 weeks away harvest next week i am going to change to ph'd water to flush out. I will have to finish in 2 parts because of the flower development i have 3 type. They got about 2.5 ' tall. Had to add more light right now i am pumping 800 watts of HPS light in there. Have clones ready to go as soon as i am finished here they gett filled again with the next batch.

Time to medicate
colas de borrego to everybody

Wierd last night while doing my gardening found the wierdest thing there are budds no the end of some of the leaves I mean trichomes and calyxis and the are already turned red.It is just at the point of convergence of all the blades and stem. Only found one will post on my pictures.
almost ready still have not turned. they keep growing so i keep feeding them. A couple look like they are slowing down. Maybe next week.

took a couple of buds they other day not bad needs more still have not turned yet they are getting big and heave. this is a hindu kush note the level for size it has turned about 30% red the rest of the plant is still white need the space have clones ready to go again.
SEA_OF_GREEN_JUST_SAILING_AWAY_54935.jpg

SEA_OF_GREEN_JUST_SAILING_AWAY_54985.jpg
Finished this is what is dried now there is 3x as much drying right now.
this finishes this grow.
THANKS TO ALL HOW HELP YOUR HELP WAS INDISPENABLE.
MEDICATE ON THIS CONCLUDES THIS GROW ALREADY HAVE CLONES GOING.

NEW BUBBLE HEAD
PEACE

took a couple of buds they other day not bad needs more still have not turned yet they are getting big and heave. this is a hindu kush note the level for size it has turned about 30% red the rest of the plant is still white need the space have clones ready to go again.
SEA_OF_GREEN_JUST_SAILING_AWAY_54935.jpg

That should leave you level headed. Nice bud.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom