Trying hydro

NO!!!!!! The roots are going to get very tangled. and they will almost fill up your DWC bucket by the end. Leave the root system alone as much as you can!

thanks guys:cheesygrinsmiley: i think i figured it out.. i gived it a 24hr flush with some florakleen lastnight. i went to see how the plant was doing after the 24hrs and wow the roots was nice and white :cheesygrinsmiley: i refilled at 1\2 str and she look nice and perkie tonite.. she's now reaching for the light.. i think i was over feeding her. she was at 1400ppm when i put here in flowering.. lession learnd i guess.. lol. so thats my boring story.. lol thank u all for helping me:adore: i'm sure i'll be back for more help... lol

update 12-25
hello all:cheesygrinsmiley: this plant here is the one i had problems with.. i've lowered the nute's 700ppm and she's looking great:cheesygrinsmiley: 1 q's what should i putt my ppm up to when i change the water? i'm going on 3 week in flowering.. whats a good p.h number for flowering? should i stay 5.8 all the way? thanks
w_r_121.jpg

bud410.jpg

this is my arizona plant.. i should have let it vegge more she's going to be real short like 2' tall when done..
arizona21.jpg

this is my w.r.2.. i spreaded apart to let some light in the middle and she love it.. growing good..
w_r_211.jpg

room7.jpg

my leafs r still curling a little, but stiil growing. do u think thats going to be a bad thing later?
white_rhino231.jpg

hello everybody:cheesygrinsmiley: well i'm in the 4th week of flowering. seems to be fine for now.. here's some pics of my 4 females....:peace:
w.r.2
white_rhino241.jpg

this is the same plant:cheesygrinsmiley:
W_R_3.jpg

white rhino2
WR22.jpg

ROOTS_OF_W_R_11.jpg

BOTTOM_W_R_21.jpg

MIDDLE_OF_WR11.jpg

MIDDLE_OF_WR21.jpg

WHITE_RHINO111.jpg

this is my arizona:cheesygrinsmiley:
ARIZONA_NITE1.jpg

I rarely let my ppm go over a thousand bro. The highest I went so far with minor burning is 1200. You gotta take it easy with the nutes especially with hydro. Nutrient uptake is a lot more diect than soil and will burn the plants if concentration go to high. MJ plants need nutes but not as much as other garden plants. Always remove dead or dieing old growth. Once the leaf is damaged the plant will not repair it since its easier for it to grow new ones.
Once in flower, be more careful cleaning old growth. Either wait til its dead and comes off the plant easily or cut only half the leaf off and remove the rest in a few days. This will help prevent shock and stress.

Urdedpal said:
I rarely let my ppm go over a thousand bro. The highest I went so far with minor burning is 1200. You gotta take it easy with the nutes especially with hydro. Nutrient uptake is a lot more diect than soil and will burn the plants if concentration go to high. MJ plants need nutes but not as much as other garden plants. Always remove dead or dieing old growth. Once the leaf is damaged the plant will not repair it since its easier for it to grow new ones.
Once in flower, be more careful cleaning old growth. Either wait til its dead and comes off the plant easily or cut only half the leaf off and remove the rest in a few days. This will help prevent shock and stress.

thanks urdedpal great advise:adore: going now to lower my nute's.. thanks for looking out ... i was going by the gh cart and it says 1000 t0 1400 thats y i thought it was allright.. i will take ur advice serious becuz you been through it.. im still learning..

The chart is a reference only. I cut the strengh down by 50% and then increase to 60 or 70%. But I do not use full strengh of what the chart uses.
I will give a more acuurate reference chart that I use for mj in the No Mercy Journals. I will start the journal this weekend.

Akornpatch said:
I can't flippin wait to try a DWC. You hydro guys make me jealous.

go for it akornpach! in my book it's easyer than dirt.. lol lots of labor though,but i'm still learning the nute thats so confuesing 4me but urdedpal is keeping me check..:cheesygrinsmiley: hell if i get this off anybody can do it.. lol

fasts102376 said:
thanks urdedpal great advise:adore: going now to lower my nute's.. thanks for looking out ... i was going by the gh cart and it says 1000 t0 1400 thats y i thought it was allright.. i will take ur advice serious becuz you been through it.. im still learning..

urdedpal on my two white rhinos i droped the ppm one's at a 1000 and the other is 850.. will that be allright for the fourth week? when should i beef the nute's up, about what week should i push them up? thanks:peace:

p.s. i quoted my own post.. lmao

hello all:smokin: quick Q'S the humidty in my room this past week has been 28% is that going to cause any problem for my plants? i put a humitifire (sp) but it don't work.. any suggestion? thanks:peace:

hello all.. well i'm in the 6 week flowering and dam they look bad:-( i think i know where i f**k up at. i was reading my g.h. chart all wrong.. it started at the 4 week of feeding. i gave her 6ml floragrow 6ml flora-micro 10ml florabloom per gl which that was the feeding for the first week of flowering.(i thought it said the the 4week flowering) and i kept that feeding for two week so that through me off..well anyway my plants look bad as u will see.. i've got them on track with the feeding but i think the damage is done plus my ph tester took a shit so i have noway of checking the ph for the last 2 week lesson learn.. beside the buds look great and big just all the fan leave have narcotic(sp) spot on them. i was feeding the the first week when i should have been feeding them the 4 week feeding.can u see what i'm trying to say? lol money is real tight right now is there anyway to test the ph without the ph pen? i probally got u all confused lol so here's some pic..

6week_0101.jpg

white rhino 1
6week_0071.jpg

this is the arizona that was in dirt, i went and choped her down.. look to bad
root_rot1.jpg

6week_0111.jpg

white rhino 2
6week_0061.jpg

Back
Top Bottom