Trying To Decide On A Vaporizer

I've noticed that myself. Have you folks tried Vaping before smoking? It enhances the effects more than the other way around. I think a lot of the material that is not being combusted during vaporization, but is during smoking, is playing a roll in the feelings you experience during smoking, versus vaporizing. Just my non-scientific observations and speculations over the years.
Vapes are a cleaner high. When you combust plant matter you are sucking in a lot of toxins. Carbons, tars and tons of others. These are toxic and produce a dizzying effect. That is part of your high which is why there is a difference between the clean vape hit and the dirty combustion hit.
I own over 15 vapes. Everything from three or 4 little glass tube ubie types, vaporgenie, vaporstar, a couple of ebay knock offs like the noble, vapir, vaportower, herbalaire, iolite and a volcano. I know I'm missing two or three there.lol My most used... the vaportower whip only vape. My most hated...the iolite! It's crap and doesn't vape worth beans and because I didn't realize it had to be bought from an authorized dealer only (never buy one off ebay) the manufacturer says piss off on fixing their own product. I wouldn't recommend the iolite to my worst enemy now.
I can't say enough good about the vaportower. Yes it looks cheap with that wood casing but man does it work well and the lifetime warranty can't be beat. Their customer service and 3 payment option just takes it over the top if you ask me.

They are great for sure, but I think most people just can't justify $500+ on a smoking device. I have been promising myself for years that when I have extra cash I will spring for a Volcano, but every time I have extra cash, I find something more important that I really do need to spend the money on.

Well see, that's part of the thing. The Volcano is NOT a smoking device. You have to ask yourself some very important questions. 1) Do you smoke herb? 2) Do you believe smoking is a healthy choice? 3)Wouldn't it be great to STOP SMOKING? 4) Is using herb important to you? 5) Is it important to you to maintain a healthy lifestyle? 6) Are your lungs and body, perhaps life-long health worth $500?

When I got my Volcano they'd just come out and I paid $700. I am a singer so my throat and voice benefit from the use of vapor vs smoke. There's no heat. So I never get that burn in my throat. There's no SMOKE. But unlike many vaporizers, I can get as big a hit as I can from a bong. There's NO CHOKE. Some might say they'd miss that. I promise you wont. You can actually TASTE the flavor of the herb. you can use a very small amount of herb and still get a large hit. It gives you a clearer, cleaner high. EVERYONE I know that smokes that has tried my Volcano wants one. Many have gotten them after trying mine. Your lungs are not meant to inhale smoke. The vapor is breathing a fine cool mist. The same as using, say, a Vicks breather and some eucalyptus oil.

Perspective is the issue here. Your health is priceless. I've paid a lot more than $500 for things that are no longer of any importance to me. I first bought a Vapir. $300, not anywhere near the effectiveness of the Volcano. Plus, the Vapir provided a 'constant stream' of vapor, using a breathing tube. You can't breath it and stop without wasting your herb. With the Volcano you can hold the vapor with the bag and valve for as long as 5-10 minutes, easily. I've used my Volcano now for 5 years without issue. I simply hate it now when I smoke where having it is not convenient. It changed the way I feel about using the herb. Made me even more interested in focusing on other ways(eating, etc) to use it besides smoking. If you can justify paying to protect your health, how much money is that worth to you? Think about it.

I purchased the Herbalaire...and like it alot..I like the options of the direct, whip and bag inhailation.. think I spent 200$ for it and bought it locally. I never used a vape before, and I very much enjoy the alternative to smoking...however, I am a little confused as to why I get more of a buzz from smoking rather then vaping?? (Could it be the crappy sh** thats out there...? )

See, that was the problem with the Vapir. I couldn't really get the buzz I was looking for with that whip and that method. Made me think maybe vaporizing was not an effective process. The Volcano lets me do the same as I would with a bong. I get HUGE hits. Not a stream. Even stress-herb(schwag?) tastes okay and is more effective with it. This is the beauty of this system. I don't sacrifice the power of smoking, but suffer NONE of it's drawbacks. If using herb is a part of your life you owe it to yourself to check it out. It is an investment in your well-being.

Well see, that's part of the thing. The Volcano is NOT a smoking device. You have to ask yourself some very important questions. 1) Do you smoke herb? 2) Do you believe smoking is a healthy choice? 3)Wouldn't it be great to STOP SMOKING? 4) Is using herb important to you? 5) Is it important to you to maintain a healthy lifestyle? 6) Are your lungs and body, perhaps life-long health worth $500?

When I got my Volcano they'd just come out and I paid $700. I am a singer so my throat and voice benefit from the use of vapor vs smoke. There's no heat. So I never get that burn in my throat. There's no SMOKE. But unlike many vaporizers, I can get as big a hit as I can from a bong. There's NO CHOKE. Some might say they'd miss that. I promise you wont. You can actually TASTE the flavor of the herb. you can use a very small amount of herb and still get a large hit. It gives you a clearer, cleaner high. EVERYONE I know that smokes that has tried my Volcano wants one. Many have gotten them after trying mine. Your lungs are not meant to inhale smoke. The vapor is breathing a fine cool mist. The same as using, say, a Vicks breather and some eucalyptus oil.

Perspective is the issue here. Your health is priceless. I've paid a lot more than $500 for things that are no longer of any importance to me. I first bought a Vapir. $300, not anywhere near the effectiveness of the Volcano. Plus, the Vapir provided a 'constant stream' of vapor, using a breathing tube. You can't breath it and stop without wasting your herb. With the Volcano you can hold the vapor with the bag and valve for as long as 5-10 minutes, easily. I've used my Volcano now for 5 years without issue. I simply hate it now when I smoke where having it is not convenient. It changed the way I feel about using the herb. Made me even more interested in focusing on other ways(eating, etc) to use it besides smoking. If you can justify paying to protect your health, how much money is that worth to you? Think about it.

I think you missed my point. You'd have to be retarded to use a Volcano and not want one. I have used Volcanos hundreds of times, and they are fucking awesome. I have a vaporizer and I love it for all the reasons you mentioned. Its no Volcano but I like it. It may not be bag based, but I am not concerned with the small amount lost through the whip, as Vaporizing is already helping me conserve enough. What I am saying is, despite all the possitive reasons you listed to own a Volcano, most people here are looking for a way to improve their health in any way they can with a Vaporizer. They don't want to spend huge amounts of money to do this. You may have a lot of disposible $100 bills laying around, but I sure as hell don't. $500 is almost a new set of tires for my truck, or half of my next months rent, or a quarters worth of text books. I will own a Volcano some day, there is no doubt about it. But I think its silly to look at it as Volcano or nothing, because there are a lot of great Vaporizers out there that are a much healthier alternative to smoking that don't cost $500+.

I think everyone here is looking for a healthy alternative to smoking. I meant to say "Marijuana Consumption Device" in general, not specifically smoking. It was a stoned generalization that opened my statement up to broad misinterpretation.

...You may have a lot of disposible $100 bills laying around, but I sure as hell don't. $500 is almost a new set of tires for my truck, or half of my next months rent, or a quarters worth of text books. I will own a Volcano some day, there is no doubt about it. But I think its silly to look at it as Volcano or nothing, because there are a lot of great Vaporizers out there that are a much healthier alternative to smoking that don't cost $500+...

Well first, I don't have a lot of disposable cash. But, I have my priorities. As herb is a priority, it is important to me to not sacrifice the quality of my usage. So, if I'd needed to, I would have created a special fund for myself in order to get the tools I need. Second, who said anything about 'Volcano or nothing'? I simply stated the reasons why no other vaporizing device was able to give me the quality experience I get with the Volcano. It is what it is. And the experience it provides (along with the generic benefits of not smoking, etc) is well worth the cost, as you("I have used Volcanos hundreds of times, and they are fucking awesome."/"I will own a Volcano some day, there is no doubt about it.") obviously know, yourself.

Vape Bro's box vape works amazing when dialed in. It looks classy and you pull from a whip instead of a bag. The bag is what killed the experience for me.

You think the VB 'looks classy', huh? Well, I disagree. And, the stationary, continuously flowing whip system bothers me as well. Not to mention, you CANNOT get the hit with the VB that you can with the Volcano. But that just shows you, we all have our preferences...

i have an iolite but based on what i read on the forums if you are looking for a portable vaporizer the Magic Flight Launch box is worth taking a look at... it has a lifetime warranty and built to last.

let us know what you decide.

puffer

I was thinking of starting a thread about this very topic. Does anyone know the price range for a decent vap? So far, the ones l've seen are ridiculously overpriced, imo.

I have been doing some web searching and of all the vapes I have read about, I have settled on these 3 possibilities.

Vapor Cannon $150

Vapor tower $200

Aroma Classic $150

If anyone has any feedback on these vapes, I would love to hear it. I am on Med Disability and cannot afford a volcano.
I am a cancer patient and wish to enjoy my buds without the smoke and smell. Thanks ahead of time for any info/feedback.

:peace:

For the price range you are shopping in - consider a DaBuddah...almost identical to the Silver Surfer (arguably the best whip style vape) at a better price point. I love my Silver Surfer for days I don't feel like messing with the Volcano...

Honestly, I have no experience with the units you are looking at, other than looking at the Tower at a local headshop.

Best regards & :peace:

I have been doing some web searching and of all the vapes I have read about, I have settled on these 3 possibilities.

Vapor Cannon $150

Vapor tower $200

Aroma Classic $150

If anyone has any feedback on these vapes, I would love to hear it. I am on Med Disability and cannot afford a volcano.
I am a cancer patient and wish to enjoy my buds without the smoke and smell. Thanks ahead of time for any info/feedback.

:peace:

I decided to order the aroma Classic. It had great reviews, and is easy to use so far. I almost killed myself on the first use. I do believe I went from straight as a nail to totally stoned in 3-4 hits off the new vape. I do believe that was the fastest high I have ever achieved . I like this thing allot.Looks like I will be saving some weed too. Never even finished the first bowl that night.:hookah:

Thanks for the help and advice.

:goof:

speaking of new vaporizers my Extreme Q vaporizer came in yesterday...its fucking awsome...you can do Bags or Whip and control heat with a remote and start the bag from in bed across the room...its the best wake and bake ever

It is a definite contender for anyone looking for a new Vape

You think the VB 'looks classy', huh? Well, I disagree. And, the stationary, continuously flowing whip system bothers me as well. Not to mention, you CANNOT get the hit with the VB that you can with the Volcano. But that just shows you, we all have our preferences...

why not have the best of both worlds with the Extreme Q and the price is not crazy like the CANO...$500- i could get a nice Roor and a nice Illadelph with a vaporizer on the side.

PUFFER

I decided to order the aroma Classic. It had great reviews, and is easy to use so far. I almost killed myself on the first use. I do believe I went from straight as a nail to totally stoned in 3-4 hits off the new vape. I do believe that was the fastest high I have ever achieved . I like this thing allot.Looks like I will be saving some weed too. Never even finished the first bowl that night.:hookah:

Thanks for the help and advice.

:goof:

Sounds good. How much was it and where did you get it?

Well last october I picked up the Vapir N02 for 155 off of Amazon, its prime eligible and I contacted Vapir before buying it and they do honor that sellers warranty. I am going to be picking up a volcano in four weeks but for portable vaporizers I am in love with the N02. I save a ton of weed and it really really gets me nice and high. I actually have a few friends that bought one for themselves. And if your an artist you can paint yours to look like a soda can ^^. Fantastic device and its my portable solution. But the volcano is the grand daddy of all vapes cant wait for mine!!! :yummy:

I'm a runner and I play a lot of basketball so I'm trying to make the full conversion to vaporizing.

So after doing a lot of research, I'm leaning towards the Silver Surfer Vaporizer. I like that ceramic heating element and the whip style. And the price range is ok with me. Does anyone have anything to add about it? Maybe some negatives you discovered from using it daily? I'm just trying to cover my bases.

I already have the MFLB and love it. But I'm looking for a more substantial daily vaporizer.

Gotta admit it's gonna be hard to wean myself off of the water bong. After using the MFLB all winter, I went back to the bong for a month now and to me, it's just a lot more satisfying. I wonder if any of you have this same dilemma.

I had a vapor genie. Hated it.
I had a vapor bros, LOVED it. It's hits are better than the volcano, but require you to really pay attention to get that quality. It can burn your meds. And having to hold the whip there is a pain in the butt (i had the old one). I gave it to a friend who claimed vapes dont do shit. He LOVES it. He talks about it in his journal, its the OMM.
I have a vapir one. Not as good as the VB, but it is a good one. I love that it just fills up a bag and I can kick back! It really is awesome.
I have tried the volcano many times at a friends... and it is indeed the best BAG vape, but you wont get the flavor you will with a good whip vape. I think its just because its slightly "older" vapor by the time the bag is filled.
I would choose a volcano anyday over a VB, but this is for the convenience. dont get me wrong. It is high, high quality. But for the price... I will go with other items on the market. The vapir one is still a great machine and at less than half the cost of the volcano... Not everyone has 500$ to throw around on smoking supplies.

For a portable unit, I intend to get myself a Magic Flight Box. I have heard wonderful reviews, and its about as portable as a vape gets.

Just my two cents

Back
Top Bottom