Trying to Get Small Perpetual Dialed-Iin

ftworth

What's up y'all, I have about ten or so grows under my belt and am trying to shake off newbiedom. What I am striving for is a small perpetual garden that yeild a plant or two every couple of months. This is basically a cabinet grow as I have it set up in three diffrent cabinets. I am using

3 2 bar 2ft 32w florescents for cloning
1 400w MH for vegging
2 150w HPS for flower
1 400w HPS for flower
FloraDuo
Koolbud
CA magic

Co2

Room Temp fluctuates between 70-78
RH @ 55

White Widow, Afghan, and Ice

I appreciate any advice, I am trying to get this dialed in. I have garnered a ton of useful knowledge from this community and thank you guys for it! I love this hobby and the medicinal use of it has changed my life for the better. Anyways here is how it's set up:
image17209.jpg

I will send some progress shots in about two weeks. I also have a 250w Mh/HPS I can throw into the mix, any ideas I got these lower watt lights recently and would like to use them
image17276.jpg

Looks like a sweet place to hang out! Maybe you will end up needing less light for veg and give more of it over to flowering? I find it's pretty easy during two or more months of blooming to produce enough new girls ready for the flowering room. I always have the ballast in the veg room down to 300 watts- it's lowest setting. The flower room has two 600s. I could be growing Way faster in the veg room but instead usually feel like I'm trying to find ways to slow the plants down. Good in some ways because you've got a lot of wiggle room to make mistakes and such Lol...Also I took out my fluorescent tubes now and clone in a 5 gallon aero cloner under a cfl bulb because it didn't seem like they needed so much light- eventually ended up with a pretty tiny veg space and still bigger than I need.

you can have a perpetual with a harvest every month or so you need to have the timing right so if you use clones off the same strains I guess that would dial you into timing
to get a hrvest every 3-4 weeks you need roughly 5-6 plants at any given time it all depends on the timing
you could do it 4-5
you would need all your plants spaced out about 3 weeks apart works great on a 9 week bloom with 3 week veg in dwc
so lets say you got one at one week in veg the next plant would be in first week of bloom the next would be at week 4 of bloom and the next at 7 and you would have just harvested one
something like that
its easier if you have the timing of the plant and if you use hydro as the veg growth is fast enough to get a decent size at 3 weeks but on a seed plant for clones you would probably need a longer veg time so you would have to space your plants timing accordingly

just a few thoughts

Harvest day, my favorite day! Trichomes on this Ice plant were looking good and cloudy. With flushing for a week included it took this girl 9 weeks to finish.
image17991.jpg
image17992.jpg
image17989.jpg
image17990.jpg
image17993.jpg

i gotta ask have you noticed any thrips in your garden?
ive seen leaves like that before

It is Ice. It was hard the first time I grew this to know when it was done as the pistils don't change color much when ripening. I did have a Thrip battle when this started flowering. My garden in my garage and I got invaded when it got cold out ( gardening zone 7 ) I also had a problem with spider mites on another plant that I treated and the separated

When do you take your clones bro ?

I run a perpetual with 2 rooms and a small cloning cabinet similar to what your running now but my rooms are larger. I will run 4 autos and start 2 photos at the same time now I will veg my photos for 5 weeks then toss them into my flower room. I have 3 weeks give or take on my autos. When my autos are done, there's close to a lb of bud. Then I go into my flower room and take clones off my 2 photos that are flowering I take 6 clones (monster cropping) 3 off each,I veg these for 4 to 5 by then your 2 photos are done or very close to done. then 3 weeks later take more clones and keep on going you know how far you can make 6 seeds go ? your getting a harvest every 4 to 5 weeks and pulling a lb +. I only shut down to change strain up and tweak the room new fans , lights ect... And I only run the autos cause my rooms are rather large and hey its bud in 8 weeks LOL I run hydro your timing will be a little different and will also depend on if your running sativas or indicas also. tossing a 8 week indica and a 12 sativa could screw with the cycle some.

Back
Top Bottom