Trying to get the tops to grow in centre

Nice netting work. Now you can watch them grow for a while. In a few days or a week or longer you might see they're crowded again. Then you can see what you want to do. Maybe train again, or who knows maybe some trimming or supercropping. I'd give them some time now to see what happens. They look happy.
Yep what SO says up here ! They gonna be crowded in a week or two for sure take some clones or tie them again . Good times. I also absolutely hate having so much weed . :) I really enjoy training my plants outdoors. Going to get creative this spring.

Afternoon pics after working them this morning.

Attachments

• C00473FD-2EC4-4497-87A4-50801AEA6F6F.jpeg
    C00473FD-2EC4-4497-87A4-50801AEA6F6F.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • 62044E7D-1AF0-4420-8A5C-FF350D51D26A.jpeg
    62044E7D-1AF0-4420-8A5C-FF350D51D26A.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
I think if you split it, you can revive ASAP by taping it closed and covering the area completely with electrical tape, spray water in it before you tape tightly closed. You need to cover the wound. Hahaha trail and error many times in the past eeesh.
I’m an Ole AV guy.
04E3BC59-DA29-47BA-A750-130F6BF73165.jpeg

Worked like a champ. Lol!

Are they thirsty or just a little angry that you worked with them?
No trim out before the tuck. They’re pissed/can’t breathe. Lol.

When ever needing more growth in particular area, bring everything else down, make the area your wanting growth the top, that's where energy will be directed to...

Look at date of pics, lol... Two seasons ago

Yeah same seasons...Just across the pond from you, east coast of Australia..

Yeah same seasons...Just across the pond from you, east coast of Australia..
Nice. I really enjoy the Long season, makes for some big ass plants baked in the sun as nature intended. Really perfect for landrace sativas. Are your winters too cold for growing or flowering outside ?

Yeah, winter's way to cold where I live. A good portion of the country one could grow during winter..

Yeah, winter's way to cold where I live. A good portion of the country one could grow during winter..
I'm just trying my first winter grow. Shiz is super slow growing. They sprouted in 10deg and some are looking ok ish.think next year I'm better off throwing clones out. Sweet

Back
Top Bottom