Trying to make feminized seeds

Swatty978ma

I've been reading up on colloidal silver and how to make feminized seeds so im giving it a try. I've been spraying my big bud auto with the silver spray I bought for the last month and a half and there are many pollen sacks forming so so far so good. I have a blueberry auto in the tent with it along with another big bud auto then just a plant from bag seed too. I'm not sure if the big bud auto is too late for seeds to develop but hoping atleast one of them will work!! Wish me luck and any advice/ tips are very welcomed! I'll be posting pics in a little.

I have been using silver thiosulfate on a clone of Romulangrapefruit. I have a couple more clones in the room with her as well as a Gorilla Girl clone and a couple bubbahash plants. I does the internodes every three days. I have done so for fifteen days. I will continue another three weeks before flipping lights to 12-12
I have two other Romulangrapefruit moms and they are from seed, so slightly different phenotypes, but close to the first one. I will clone them also and pollinate then when they are ready. One is showing five leads stem the other is still throwing three leaves on the stems.
Hopefully soon I will have a lot of Romulangrapefruit feminine seeds.

the pollen sacks are definitely growing strong

20210123_163900.jpg

I hope so and I sprayed for 30 days and the plant definitely responded
I have been using silver thiosulfate on a clone of Romulangrapefruit. I have a couple more clones in the room with her as well as a Gorilla Girl clone and a couple bubbahash plants. I does the internodes every three days. I have done so for fifteen days. I will continue another three weeks before flipping lights to 12-12
I have two other Romulangrapefruit moms and they are from seed, so slightly different phenotypes, but close to the first one. I will clone them also and pollinate then when they are ready. One is showing five leads stem the other is still throwing three leaves on the stems.
Hopefully soon I will have a lot of Romulangrapefruit feminine seeds.
Nge

Back
Top Bottom