Trying to make my own Deep Water Culture system?MY FIRST GROW

WW.LOVER

Im gunna attempt to make white widow im getting 2 ounces from a friend for real cheap cause she knows this guy that has a huge crush on her so he gives here free weed so i told her to get me 2 ounces for 240$ haha thats a deal but besides that im gunna try use the seeds to make some plants hoping for females lol anyways i would like to know how to make to Deep Water Culture systems from some 12 gallon buckets like these
1663818213467.png

If possible Can some experienced growers help me out buy telling what i need and how much its gunna cost no worrys on money im gunna have 2 oz to sell haha help on every little detail from ph testin to tubing to nutrients everything much appreciated also i have no credit card so no buying off the internet only store bought materials my place for growing is my garage cause i can be stinking up my closet and plus my made will rat me out to my parents yess i still live with the parents :focus::rollingeyes: so im doing it in my garage its really hot where i live so my garage is gunna be blazing hot and also help on things in my journal when i start it up thanx everyone :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom