Size of light? 125w cfl and some side light
Is it aircooled? no
Temp of Room/cab?roughly 78
RH of Room/cab?unknown
PH of media or res?unknown
Any Pests ?nope
How often are you watering?2 days
Type and strength of ferts used?3/4 str flower nuts brand unknown now

Hey guys. I wanted to get a journal going so anyone can offer there thoughts. I know its a bit under par but hey im growin. Until tonight babies have been under 2 45w cfls with some side lighting. I upgraded to the 125w cfl and kept my side lights up. I have a computer fan intake and a bit stronger for an exhaust. Both plants are rather small and i started flowering them a bit sooner then i should have i think. Im going to go head and finish them and get a single plant scrog cab goin tomorrow hopefully. Pics to come soon. Ive been taking 1 pic per day but i dont want to flood the post with all that.

Re: trymythumbs soil deep purple, master bubba '12

IMG_20120215_192416.jpg
This is about 12 days into flower. I put them directly into flower from a clone. The clones were very rooted in 2x2 cubes.

Off work now to my second job XD im going to build a small poormans cfl box for my second smaller cab that i plan to get a scrog going in this week. Anyone know a good place to get a screen for my scrog. I found some at home depot but I dont need a 20 foot roll.

There just some basic grow bags I picked up at the hydro store. Im not sure why but I like them and I think ill stick with them. I dont have much of a reason for choosing them over pots. I do think that when moving them around the soil breaks up a bit so its not so tight. Thats good right?

Ruper I checked out your cfl grow. Ill be watching that. I like that you started from seed (if im mistaken im sorry i read alot of threads on here a day XD) but i do clones myself cause i like there for sure ladies

sorry its been a while guys. ive been pretty busy with work. so the babies are doing pretty good. i really should have waited to flower them but were only a month in so theres still time to pick up weight i guess. My friend was trying to super crop one of his ladies and pinched a bit to hard and broke a piece off. he dipped it in a rooting gel and stuck it in some soil and gave it to me. it stayed alive for but wasnt getting bigger. i was transplanting it to get it a bit closer to the light and the soil fell apart. i found nothing but bare stem but i decided to put it into my pot and see anyways. this little thing just sucked nutrients through the broken stem for almost a month then suddenly took of. of the 3 plants its the only one with 7 "fingers" on its leaves. anyways thats the latest. working on a second veg chamber and have some bag seed germinating. heres some pic
IMG_20120227_191708.jpg

this is the crazy little survivor
IMG_20120225_191501.jpg

this is a top view of my master bubba
IMG_20120225_191450.jpg

No pics at the moment but the babies are doing pretty good. Im on about week 6 now hoping to see some more weight in the weeks to come.

teSmp
hey man thanks for the idea that looks pretty good. Reading through your journal I decided I need to top and or fim on my new plant today.

All pictured here will be done around the first week of april so if anyone has good drying and curing info fell free to let me know :)

Thanks all here and people on all mmj growing forums I wouldnt have any clue where to start without them.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom