TrysHard's Hydro Grandaddy Blueberry Indica Grow 2014

I will start marking mine from what i see and see how accurate it is. I got that from a friend who grows 4 10x12 rooms with reg seeds and he says it works as long as you can see and follow it. I followed it for sorting some blueberries for a friend and the are both female for him. I will have to put this to the test them.

I would also like to test that theory. I have about 40 plus freebies from the place I purchase. The freebies are of course reg's and not sex'd. Once I get re-established I will test this out at least once. All other seeds ordered are always fem's.

yes i can tell with a magnifier glass/scope. here is how
Dc420.jpg

Well ain't that some shit. Thanks for that bro.

Upon closer inspection that is not ringing true for my seeds. I got 100% female seeds and none have a dent what so ever. Don't need a microscope to see that.

I will start marking mine from what i see and see how accurate it is. I got that from a friend who grows 4 10x12 rooms with reg seeds and he says it works as long as you can see and follow it. I followed it for sorting some blueberries for a friend and the are both female for him. I will have to put this to the test them.

That is all you can do, looking forward to the results.

i will test that doc. the one i got it from has never gave me bad advise. as for old seeds they will grow bro. I have great success bro. Besides it will be be just 1 plant or 2 at a time of the bag seeds. I have way to many strains that are known i have to grow. Okay lunch is done cya later bro.
I have tried before with no success but I'm not very good with seeds. Once when I was in the Navy I figured I could speed up the germination so I put them in a wet towel and in the oven. Well in 1973 there were no smoke detectors, woke up with the entire house filled with smoke, was lucky the whole house didn't burn down.

That is all you can do, looking forward to the results.

I have tried before with no success but I'm not very good with seeds. Once when I was in the Navy I figured I could speed up the germination so I put them in a wet towel and in the oven. Well in 1973 there were no smoke detectors, woke up with the entire house filled with smoke, was lucky the whole house didn't burn down.

Hahahahah aside from almost burning down your place, that's some funny shit, speed it up in the oven. Hahahha shit that's funny right there. I was once told generic cough medicine contains everything ya need to grow pot. And I tried it, years ago. Didn't kill the plant, didn't help it but didn't kill it hahah can't make that shit up! Well I guess some asshole gave me the idea so he did make it up obviously.

Lol cheers.

Hahahahah aside from almost burning down your place, that's some funny shit, speed it up in the oven. Hahahha shit that's funny right there. I was once told generic cough medicine contains everything ya need to grow pot. And I tried it, years ago. Didn't kill the plant, didn't help it but didn't kill it hahah can't make that shit up! Well I guess some asshole gave me the idea so he did make it up obviously.

Lol cheers.
I've done some pretty stupid s#$t in my life, probably will do more.

I did not use the boveda packs. I will pick some up to try, I'm leery of adding things like that to my medicine.

Some say pack them tight some say loose, I packed them tighter because my understanding is the reason to put them in the jar is to even out the moisture level in the buds, and tighter makes more sense to me. I didn't jam them in there, but I filled them up pretty good, but there is still some space left.

Thanks

This is the first time I had ever heard of that. DC since you have evaluated those seeds, I guess it would be a good test, but those are old seeds, they may not germinate at all.

TH, the Boveda packs will take all the guess work out of managing the humidity and moisture in your jars and buds. I have never seen one tear open or burst.

The myth of being able to tell whether your seeds are female or male before growing them has been debunked. I would not follow any information given on that chart.
I am told to say okay then please provide the proof. THis guy has grown 10 of thousands of seeds. and he gets a male her and there. so its viable i know him and seen. So please post the link to where it was debunked so i can read it and see it.

I am told to say okay then please provide the proof. THis guy has grown 10 of thousands of seeds. and he gets a male her and there. so its viable i know him and seen. So please post the link to where it was debunked so i can read it and see it.

I'll see your comment and raise you with a....lets test it. Isn't that what we are all here to do. I will test it when my grow is up and running.

It is worth trying....

I'll see your comment and raise you with a....lets test it. Isn't that what we are all here to do. I will test it when my grow is up and running.

It is worth trying....
yes sir i will for sure. I already know the results. But i have only used it 2 times and so far i am batting 100. But lets see if i can do it 8 more times. 3 seeds at a time.

yes sir i will for sure. I already know the results. But i have only used it 2 times and so far i am batting 100. But lets see if i can do it 8 more times. 3 seeds at a time.
The man likes a challenge!

Sock'n the frig now...LOL. I bet you meant stocking...LOL.

Lol yes sir. My fingers get a mind of there own i can type without looking easy and i get in a hurry when i have allot to do or have to go to work.

I will be popping a bunch of seeds in september for some genetic testing and selection. I will document and see what I find. It cant hurt.

the key is make sure they are craters even round craters. dont pitch any never save them. One day you will want to make a new strain or make seeds and males are needed for best results. You can toss the males with a few females out in the wild and let them go. at harvest you will have allot of seeds. if someone takes them who cares let them smoke the seeds lmao.

Lol yes sir. My fingers get a mind of there own i can type without looking easy and i get in a hurry when i have allot to do or have to go to work.

the key is make sure they are craters even round craters. dont pitch any never save them. One day you will want to make a new strain or make seeds and males are needed for best results. You can toss the males with a few females out in the wild and let them go. at harvest you will have allot of seeds. if someone takes them who cares let them smoke the seeds lmao.

Another great idea. May try that next spring...LOL. Actually I was thinking of pop'n them as seedlings then transplant them and walk away. Seeds at the end of the summer...LOL. And since N sent me some freebies they would be a great choice to test with.

yes i can tell with a magnifier glass/scope. here is how
Dc420.jpg

I have not found anyone who has been able to reliably confirm what this chart indicates. I have had seeds that I created with feminized pollen that did not confirm what this chart indicates. I have looked at my seed collection and found no uniformity in the seeds that I germinated that would confirm this chart to be accurate.

I have not found anyone who has been able to reliably confirm what this chart indicates. I have had seeds that I created with feminized pollen that did not confirm what this chart indicates. I have looked at my seed collection and found no uniformity in the seeds that I germinated that would confirm this chart to be accurate.

i will have to let 2 plants a male and female grow together and make some old fashioned seeds and test it. this is for reg seeds. not fems or auto's. I have a friend that grows so many plants from reg seeds he does his own breeding ect. only uses reg seeds and his success rate is really up there like 1 male in 60 seeds so its not 100% but it helps allot. But again i will have to try it on a big scale. And the breeding will be my last run of next year. So for me to do this its gonna be 1 year to have the seeds then i will start 20 and see. Maybe use a BB female and a humbolt male from bagseed.

Good discussion, hope we get some answers that everyone can live with.

Ok a report on the cure. I just took a few hits of the BB and its good. The cure is having its effect. Yesterday I took a bud, and ground it up for my vape. Well when it was sitting there I could see it moving and expanding meaning it was still wet. Wet weed is not good weed, but this morning when it had a chance to sit overnight, it was fantastic. The taste is improving everyday, it has sort of a chocolate taste. There are a few indications that are telling me that I will be happy with the quality. When I open a jar to air and I take a big sniff I get that numb feeling on the back of my tongue. There still isn't a lot of smell yet, but when you break a bud open it smells quite nice. I think the smell will come along with more cure.

This morning I decided to weigh one of the jars to see if they had lost any more weight. I opened a 60.8G Big bud jar, and it now weighs in at 60G.

P6054753.JPG

I ripped a 1.2 gram bud off one of these and I'm letting air dry for a few hours and I'll try it.

The one thing I noticed is that my bud is really hairy. My dispensary uses a machine to trim I think as all the buds I get there are hard little things, good but well trimmed. I used to think the red hairs were what to smoke but when you look at them through the scope there aren't many trichomes on them. I sure wish I had my microscope camera to show you. Someone stole the delivery from my front door and I'm waiting for the replacement.

What is nice is that it is 2.15 ounces of medicine I won't have to buy anymore. At LA prices it saves me $450-500.

Back
Top Bottom