TT Pilot's Vanilla Cabinet Grow 2011

TT pilot

Hello all, thanks for reading. I am looking forward to tapping the great knowledge base here at the 420mag, as this is my first grow. Im not looking for weight, i am looking for QUALITY first, as i am tired of paying medical prices for bud thats full of half developed seeds.

To sum up the grow, its a medium sized tv cabinet grow, currently with 3 or 4 cfl's. with an assisted passive intake/exhaust system that cant even keep up with the current heat (gotta leave the door open). Will address this when i goto a low wattage, low heat flowering bulb.

-Medium is 50% castings, 25% supersoil, and 25% perlite.
-Water, including the tank of the humidifier, is city tap water, ph'd to 6.5 with a tetra fish ph kit. adjusted with ph up/down. i add a capfull of superthrive to each 5 gallon bucket of water i ph.
-ferts. this is probably my weak point... im lazy and have been relying on home depot liquid ferts. early on in the grow, i was chasing root bound issues with fert use.... didnt really get a chance to develope a fert regiment yet...
-Plants are hopefully feminized, seed sprouted dream queen, and some mystery clones i received a couple days ago.

That being said, lets get to the pics! if you have any comments on any pictures, please let em flow!

some early failures due to using jiffy pots, and getting root bound.... high heat, and low humidity, and poor ventilation...
100_00934.jpg

100_00923.jpg

100_01895.JPG

mystery leaf curling... tried researching this, only to find a million differant answers... anyone got anything to say?
100_01944.JPG

right before transplant to the rubbermaid containers
100_0164.JPG

it got real boring, so i couldnt wait to try differant training techniques...
100_02294.JPG

100_02305.JPG

Hey TT I made a journal on here awhile ago and it went unnoticed for for quite awhile but eventuley it was deleted I lost lots of pictures ( I delete off pc for security reasons once uploaded to site ) and important info ie dates your girls look good and I wish you all the luck in the world but you need to rename the thread and use codenames dude check out this thread

Wake up people :sorry:

thank you cheesepuff, i turned the lights on new years day.... ive been casually reading up ever since... ive finally got some decent progress, so time to post!

my main problem, is searching forums for this seems kinda hard, seems theres a million reasons for leafs curling, including some that are natural!

Sirdank: sigh... i worried about that, guess the single-word, propernoun aint enough... ive seen that thread, and its a shame, but understandable. thanks man.

can an OP rename it "GC" or something family friendly?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom