TTKlaus' 3rd Grow Journal - Dragons Rose

I like the vessels for grow man.... I will be definately watching this grow to see how it goes... Are you gonna up size eventually or is this it..??? Green evenings

I'm not planning on upsizing this time. They should be fine for my cabinet. They come in stacked sets, one water reservoir, and one soil tray with drainage holes and a wick for bottom watering.

TTKlaus

Day 16 - from seed.
It was time to feed again, added a small concentration of organic veggie solution from Alga Farms. The density of the plants is amazing! At least I think so.....

TTKlaus

Day19 from seed, day 15 after sprouting. Topping day. I decided to top the plants today. I am going to attempt to use the tops as clones and move them to flower in a few days to sex them. They appear healthy, except some leaves are curling down, mostly lower leaves, those leaves are also dry and snap near the tips. What gives? This has never happened before!
Before topping:

After topping:

The clones:

TTKlaus

Day21 from seed, day 17 after sprouting. 2 days after topping. All is looking great. I did adjust the PH in my water to 6.4 or so. It seemed to have helped. The Alga Farms nutrients seem to lower the PH in the water, it was at around 7.8.

The Clones after 2 days:

TTKlaus

Day 17 from seed, Day 13 of Veg.

I raised the lights yesterday to about 5" from the plant canopy. I think they stretched a bit since yesterday. I am planning on topping today. I will use the cuttings and move them under a separate light and flower them to determine sex. Hopefully it will work.

TTKlaus
Those plants look very different from what i have ever seen

Day21 from seed, day 17 after sprouting. 2 days after topping. All is looking great. I did adjust the PH in my water to 6.4 or so. It seemed to have helped. The Alga Farms nutrients seem to lower the PH in the water, it was at around 7.8.

The Clones after 2 days:

TTKlaus
So these are the tops you took from those plants?

Back
Top Bottom