TTKlaus' Micro Grow Feb2018

They are looking great !!!! Yeah, hope whoever you get has at least a yellow thumb. Green would be better !!!! :green_heart:

Day 63, 38 days flower, 5weeks, 3days of flower.
These pics were taken yesterday. The little darlings are still looking cool as can be. I think 4 or so will not amount to anything, too little. But I think I will get numerous little buds out of this grow. Hoping to get around 25 grams total, I'm not sure I will get there though.

TTKlaus

Ok, here comes a teaser for the next journal. I just cloned some plants for the first time ever. 8 total, 4 Jack Herrer, 2 Gold Leaf and 2 Pineapple White Flower OG (I think the latter is correct). Wicking Grow Trays in Rockwool and Soil-less seedling mix. These will be grown under my large light if they succeed in growing roots. Planning to veg them for about 5 weeks after rooting before switching them, maybe 6 weeks.

Ok, here comes a teaser for the next journal. I just cloned some plants for the first time ever. 8 total, 4 Jack Herrer, 2 Gold Leaf and 2 Pineapple White Flower OG (I think the latter is correct). Wicking Grow Trays in Rockwool and Soil-less seedling mix. These will be grown under my large light if they succeed in growing roots. Planning to veg them for about 5 weeks after rooting before switching them, maybe 6 weeks.

Klaus,

If you made a new album it is set to "album member only". You will probably need to re-upload that folder, and make sure to make the album "registered members". I know you can see the picture, but the rest of us can not.

Just trying to help.

Thank you Bonsaiweed. I went in and changed it. Let me know if it still does not display. I had no idea!
Works great.....thanks...now we can make ridiculous comments on how funny the Rockwool looks in that soil.

It works though...so we don't really care how it looks. :laugh:

Update coming tonight. Promise...
I'm bored and need pictures......It's a good way to spur people into updates. Guilt and all.... ;)

Day 69, 44 days flower, 6weeks, 1days of flower.

Here it is. Disaster showed it's face! SEEDS! Out of nowhere! I can't believe it! I know I watched the babies for several weeks to make sure I did not have males. Even had friends over who have been growing forever to verify. But now SEEDS! HOW? DAMN!!!

What gives?

Day 69, 44 days flower, 6weeks, 1days of flower.

Here it is. Disaster showed it's face! SEEDS! Out of nowhere! I can't believe it! I know I watched the babies for several weeks to make sure I did not have males. Even had friends over who have been growing forever to verify. But now SEEDS! HOW? DAMN!!!

What gives?
You can have a nanner poke out of a flower. It looks yellow and will be sticking out of one of your buds. Sometimes the male flowers are buried inside a female flower, and you don't see them until too late (opened).

I don't see any in that picture, but there could be one or more.

Also if your friend had been around a male, and did not shower before coming over, he could have pollinated your plants. I doubt that happened though if he is experienced.

Bummer.......

OK Guys and Gals,

I'm back from my trip. Unfortunately, none of my plants survived. Lack of water! My caretaker of the plants said she watered and checked them all the time. The flowering plants were completely dried! Early harvest! My clones and mothers are dead too. Bummer, but it's all ok! Time to close this journal and start another. I think I'm going from seeds again. sourcing from a local dispensary.

TTKlaus

Back
Top Bottom