Tulip joint

rhomb

this is my first tulip, im not totally sure how they work so i made one. ill take more pics later when i spark it.

p10100082jj.jpg

yeah yours looks alot better. instead of fliping up the excess paper i just rolled another paper over it.

I remember the first time me and my friend rolled a tulip. The same day his dad came (very much against ganja) came up to say hi. One look at us and he gave us one of those lectures about how his "good friend" died on herb.

thats awesome!
ive always wanted to try that
dunno why I haven't

looks pretty sweet :grinjoint:

I've only smoked one tulip, it was before I really started smoking when my friends and I were just starting to get interested. We found a tutorial online to make one and made one. I don't think I handled it too well, considering it was my...third time smoking. I got pretty high that day.

lol .. to much paper on there.. u be smoking all the paper, instead of all the weed..

WetNoodle said:
I've only smoked one tulip, it was before I really started smoking when my friends and I were just starting to get interested. We found a tutorial online to make one and made one. I don't think I handled it too well, considering it was my...third time smoking. I got pretty high that day.
Haha I hear you...
I had to take on a gravity bong my 3rd time smoking...
Let me just say "God dayum"....

Back
Top Bottom