Tunes Blue Berry / California Special

:thanks: Doc your 12/12 grow is doing great.....makes me want to try one. With mostly main colas, who wouldn't love to have that in grow room. :yummy:
:passitleft: Cheers brother grower

:thanks: siscokid......LOL I am very tall, so dont even need a ladder :passitleft:
Cheers brother grower....thanks for following all my grows :thumb:

WOW brother!

You've got some beautiful plants and buds!

I think it's interesting how your style continues to evolve and that you're no longer using LST.

3-4oz from indoor plants is about maxed out for most strains, so I can see why you're just letting them grow out.

I think if there's enough light and penetration, then it makes sense to just let them grow.

It's less work and gives you more horizontal space for more plants.

you're doing great work Tunes!

thanks for visiting my LR2 journal brother ;)

whats good bro, just checkin in and seeing whats up. Got my babies in veg right now, around 8" tall so I'll be pumpin out some buds in no time. Stepped up my nutrient game too, so we will see how well it works out. No journal for this one, don't have the time anymore

:thanks: OMM......Wood's White is really filling in nice for me here....2 or 3 weeks will be smokin it :yahoo:
:thanks: SS ....been looking for easiest way to grow....I noticed with LST and longer veg i got more from one plant....but it took 3 months more and got too crowded so spider mites and mold are easier to get...I got spider mites on two LST plants....For me lst is no longer needed...but was fun :)

:thanks: TheCriMsonK20 ...cool, glad to hear you stepping up your game a bit and as far as not having time to do journal....I understand that....I don't have time to keep up with all the great growers here like I once did.....And here is whats good...and growin on over here brother growers.....
Random shots of Wood's White and White KC

DSCN06421.JPG

DSCN06431.JPG

DSCN06451.JPG

DSCN06441.JPG

DSCN0646.JPG

DSCN06511.JPG

DSCN06471.JPG

DSCN06542.JPG

DSCN06562.JPG

DSCN06553.JPG

DSCN06572.JPG

DSCN06601.JPG

DSCN06582.JPG

DSCN06611.JPG

DSCN0663.JPG

DSCN06621.JPG

DSCN0665.JPG

DSCN0666.JPG

Cool Bro. Wish I could tell which was which, but I understand it's hard to movem once they get settled. Sometimes that can be a hella job alone. Looking good. Glad to see your busy as always. Lates Bro. BTW I fell behind a day on that. Be Thursday. Lates

daaaaaamn dude those plants are perfect! I see some nice smoke in your near future. I was blessed with 2 plants showing lady legs, even though they're still veggin @ 24/0.. Good stuff as always man

Thank You very much Doc....appreciate the kinds words brother grower :passitleft:

Medium
PRO-MIX 'BX' MYCORISE® PRO is a "general purpose" peat-based growing medium with vermiculite and perlite, used for the cultivation of a wide variety of plant species. MYCORISE® PRO ensures stronger, healthier plants due to more developed root systems and better fertilizer uptake.

Pro-Mix BX with Biofungicide is composed of Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss (75-85 % / vol.); Dolomitic & Calcitic Limestone (pH adjuster); Endomycorrhize (Mycorise Pro); Macronutrients; Perlite (horticural grade); Micronutrients; Vermiculite; and a Wetting Agent

Mycorise is a beneficial fungus that is found naturally in soils around the world that forms an association, or symbiosis, with the roots of most vegetables, ornamental greenhouse plants, fruits, trees and shrubs
Benefits of Mycorise Pro: more efficient acquisition of water and nutrients (particularly phosphorus, copper, zinc and maganese), increased resistance to stresses related to transplanting, nutrition and drought, improved plant survival after outplanting into gardens and field soil, and increased crop vigor, plant quality and quantity of flowers and fruit

Nukes....5th week beastie bloom once....last week or two molasses ....rest of time they get nukes below.

FLORANOVA™ SERIES
Liquid Super Concentrated Nutrient

• The marriage of hydroponic & organic gardening methods.
• Extremely easy to use.
• Outstanding for all plant types.
• Superb for Hydroponic, Soil-less, and Soil Cultivation.
• Super Concentrated and pH Stabilized.
• Optimum nutrient absorption is aided by Natural Humic Extracts.

FloraNova represents a breakthrough in fertilizer technology, as it gives users both the strength of a dry concentrate and the ease of a liquid. This unique formulation of highly purified minerals and natural additives combines the benefits of hydroponic as well as organic gardening methods. FloraNova, one part formulation, combines all the elements required for hydroponic cultivation, plus it is extremely concentrated. A very small amount of FloraNova mixed with fresh water will provide your plants with proper nutrition. FloraNova works superbly in hydroponic environments, as well as with both soil-less mixtures and soil grown plants.

:thanks: TheCriMsonK20 :passitleft: SWEET two chicks! cool man and gl with the ladies and hope you get time to do another journal :peace:

thanks bro.. Ended up biting the bullet and took my first batch of clones.. 2 ladies just isn't enough to support my habbit as I think the other 2 will be boys lol. Took 2 from each lady and planted another 6 beans to make up the difference incase the cuttings don't root. Go big or go home I guess haha.

About the bite the other bullet and buy a pack of white widow seeds.. I will definitely throw up a journal for those as I plan on breeding them for my own unlimited widow seedbank

Going to have to show ya the good points to clipping them tops. Cool thos. You need to bushem alittle tho. Sorry I'm behind that other is enroute. Lates Bro

fluroman ! :thanks: Great to see you back too bro :passitleft: I did check out your grow....Looking A1 :welldone: I too have moved (same area) and with move i have not keep up with journal unfortunately...I do have some pics of first batch of Wood's White and KC White .... dry wieght for 3 plants was low at 4 oz all together...second batch that i didnt get pics of was 3 plants and 6 oz dry wieght....Smoke is A1 ...Wood's White....smooth kush taste....super nice high.....KC White....had strong smell...great strong taste...and the buzz knocked me on my azz. Second 3 i took down smoke report is ...It was all a lot stronger...same great taste but high was borderline couchlock :yahoo:
Another week they would have been couchlock/sleepy for sure ...not the way we like it.
Will get some pics up soon of new grow room and all the Ladies
DSCN29341.JPG

DSCN29361.JPG

DSCN29351.JPG

DSCN29381.JPG

DSCN29372.JPG

DSCN29401.JPG

DSCN29422.JPG

DSCN29412.JPG

DSCN29432.JPG

DSCN2949.JPG

DSCN2951.JPG