Tunkers Fogging Herb Garden

Sorry, you have to intermittently scream abuse or make derogatory comments. Thread rules and all... :reading420magazine:

Not sure I'm good with that, but rules are rules :laugh:

So get this, Tunkers. I was at a friends coffee roasting business and he's got a fricking dingo pup laying in the corner. Nah, he says, it's an Australian cattle dog. Looks like a dingo to me. Told him to watch his baby.

So get this, Tunkers. I was at a friends coffee roasting business and he's got a fricking dingo pup laying in the corner. Nah, he says, it's an Australian cattle dog. Looks like a dingo to me. Told him to watch his baby.
Haha used to have couple blue heelers out on the farm. Great dogs but very protective. They were dad's dogs and when he died the bitch died a week later coz she fret that much.. bloody thing bit me so many times it was that protective of him. Might not be dingos but they can be fiery

Lots of Blue Heelers around here to as cattle dogs. You gotta have eyes in the back of your head when they're around, little bastards have a way of getting around behind you all the time.

That's what they are breed to do, get behind the cattle to push them.

Back
Top Bottom