Tunkers Fogging Herb Garden

Fucking freezing? You mean like, 12C? Fucking pussy. You couldn't even leave beer outside to get cold!
Talk to @TheMadDabber about cold. Those poor fuckers have to plug their cars in at night and parking lots have places to plug in. They're all insane up there.

edit: :rofl:

I want to mention that on another board Tunkes is balls deep in a 600ml grow challenge. Now, Tunkers is a thinkin man, and so decides to not only do the 600ml grow but do the 600ml grow dwc style. If you look to the lower left side of the white bucket you'll notice his entry. I gotta say, shes lookin stellar buddy. Looks like the same pheno as the first few Sals ya grew.

I want to mention that on another board Tunkes is balls deep in a 600ml grow challenge. Now, Tunkers is a thinkin man, and so decides to not only do the 600ml grow but do the 600ml grow dwc style. If you look to the lower left side of the white bucket you'll notice his entry. I gotta say, shes lookin stellar buddy. Looks like the same pheno as the first few Sals ya grew.
I'll have you know Mr. Dawg, that specimen you see right there was a clone that was generously given to me by a lonely old man that lives near my work, which was a plant fully matured and ready for harvest. Not only did I get that thing to root, it is now revegging in a 600ml milk carton.

Arsehat lol

Looks like the same pheno as the first few Sals ya grew.

:rofl:

edit: Sorry, Tunkers, what I meant to say is that SD is kind of an aaaaaaaactually, he's right. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom