Tunkers Trifling - LPA - DWC - LED - KFC

I think Sal is mostly thanks to you Scrogdawg, you have been a great encouragement. How does that make you feel? Lol

Say what!? I just saw this and now I'm wounded to my very core! What about the Black Hand of Death? What about Tenacious Tunkers and the Grim Tunker posts? Okay, I'll admit that my posts as Saibot (what an ass) may not have been strictly "supportive" or "encouraging"... OK... maybe not supportive or encouraging at all, but I'm sure I spurred you on just out of spite. Right? :)

:green_heart:

Say what!? I just saw this and now I'm wounded to my very core! What about the Black Hand of Death? What about Tenacious Tunkers and the Grim Tunker posts? Okay, I'll admit that my posts as Saibot (what an ass) may not have been strictly "supportive" or "encouraging"... OK... maybe not supportive or encouraging at all, but I'm sure I spurred you on just out of spite. Right? :)

:green_heart:
You left me pre climax!! But I do thank you for all the motivational memes. If you and Scrogdawg want to feel accountable for how sal turned out I'm ok with it haha

You left me pre climax!! But I do thank you for all the motivational memes. If you and Scrogdawg want to feel accountable for how sal turned out I'm ok with it haha

Ha! That wrinkled old sow Sal? That's all you and Scrogdawg! LMAO! :rofl:

Honestly? I don't think there will ever be a grow journal to tops Sal's journey. That's the stuff that legends are made of. And now Sal lives on in how many other grows across Australia? It's crazy when you stop to think about it. Good stuff, Tunkers!

Ha! That wrinkled old sow Sal? That's all you and Scrogdawg! LMAO! :rofl:

Honestly? I don't think there will ever be a grow journal to tops Sal's journey. That's the stuff that legends are made of. And now Sal lives on in how many other grows across Australia? It's crazy when you stop to think about it. Good stuff, Tunkers!
Haha not for the journals informative, instructional approach, but more for it's tragic entertainment. I would hate for anyone to read your comment and expect to get anything out of wasting an afternoon reading it

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us and well done in her rescue :bravo:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

:Namaste:

Hi Tunkers wow! Dude I love the fridge freezer Gbox I had a spare fridge freezer and I really wanted to convert it but I was to scared to start cutting holes in it as a friend said it would be dangerous? So it ended up getting chucked out :(. You've done really well with that mate if I had that fridge freezer I would spend a little cash and get some feminised seeds with strong genetics, top at the 4th node and LST for maximum tops. Probably 18/6 for the first 3 to 4 weeks and flip to 12/12.
I really like your Gbox I think it's very cool well done.
:green_heart::420:
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom