Tupur Coco With Down To Earth Fertilizers & Teas

High Wally

Hello everyone! I am embarking on my 4th grow season. The first 3 grows were rather successful with bottle fed nutrients. I was running Cutting Edge Solutions full line with Roots Excelurator and Mammoth P. My last grow was from year old bagseed of an unknown strain. I harvested in early September. I knew I had some down time coming to me with partial knee replacement surgery Sept. 24th. I have always approached growing as an experiment, so I went for a revegetation of the best plant in the lot.

She was beautiful. Nice lemon earthy flavoring. When pressed, she squirted rosin proper! I have learned a lot about this lovely plant, and know for a fact I will continue to learn something new about her everyday. I had never taken clones until recently with this Reveged beauty! As most growers do I was looking to experiment some more so I follow many SMP, social media platforms. On YouTube Mr Canuck grows outstanding cannabis with coco blend with dry ammendments. His setup is simpler than mine with just 2 part mix, 1 for grow, 1 for flower. I went with Down To Earth fertilizers.

Bio-Live 5-4-2
Alfalfa Meal 2.5-0.5-2.5
Fish Meal 8-6-0
Fish Bone Meal 3-16-0
Granular Humic Acids
All Purpose 4-6-2
Seabird Guano 0-11-0
BioFish 7-7-2
Azomite 0-0-0.2
Bone Meal 3-15-0
Langbenite 0-0-22
Feather Meal 12-0-0
Rock Phosphate 0-3-0

I made the first batch of Coco/DTE too strong. I went with 1 to 2 TBLSP per gallon at 9 gallons. However I did top dress my existing 3gal Reveg plant with this, she struggled at first with a calcium/magnesium issue. When she was healthy enough, I took clones for the first time. I used RW cubes in a dome. The leaves withered hard despite rooting so I planted them in 1gals. At this time I was not aware of how strong the mix was so, GNATS infested heavily. I had never seen so many bugs. In my first 3 grows, I saw maybe 4 or 5 flies ever! I was discouraged as all hell!

SMOKES A FEW BOWLS.............

So needless to say, my first batch of clones DIED! So I took more! Paying more attention this time to the humidity in the dome! And I added about 7 gallons more Coco to the existing Veg Mix. Just loosen her soil up a bit. This time when rooted proper, 6 of 9 plants are happy in 1gallon pots. I got the gnat business under control as a result too. When the mix was rich, was like clay. I treated the soil with Organocide. Made sure to add silicate to Reservoir.

the 3 Lazy ones all had a Ziplock bag placed over their heads. They improved slightly. I also popped 3 seeds called D'Tacos from a friend Mr Sparkzalot of YouTube fame! They are coming along nicely, they survived the gnats when 3 other beans from another source were devoured! I am on the verge of placing the Reveg back into flower tent because I am almost out of medicine. I started brewing teas in a clean but old sock into my reservoir, and the plants LOVE IT! Follow along if you like....Cheers!

These 3 aren't going to make it, well they can give up their home for the 3 D'Tacos in solo cups. And the powder seen on leaves is diatomaceous earth(WARNING: do not apply while FAN IS ON!!!!).

These 3 aren't going to make it, well they can give up their home for the 3 D'Tacos in solo cups. And the powder seen on leaves is diatomaceous earth(WARNING: do not apply while FAN IS ON!!!!).
I accidently applied thrive alive b1 green with the fan on. Thankfully it's organic. Now I turn that off when I'm foliar spraying. I dont know why but i need to learn stuff the hard way.

I accidently applied thrive alive b1 green with the fan on. Thankfully it's organic. Now I turn that off when I'm foliar spraying. I dont know why but i need to learn stuff the hard way.

Me too!! haha

Hy Wally I’m in for the ride! To bad on the first round of clones but glad the new ones made it! Plants look great and glad to hang out and puff one with everyone!
:passitleft:

Glad to have ya Dutch!

I put the Reveg mother back in the Flower tent 5x5 last night! I am running low on medicine. Not sure how she will do, but that's why we do it...hahaha! Lights off last night at 9pm. I will turn them on again Thursday morning at 10am - pm for 11/13 flower cycle! I am running solar, it helps for about 60% of my household usage. Cheers!

She is the mom, she has been in Reveg since early September she is the first Picture in post. I do intend to add another layer of trellis. gonna try and keep her down as much as possible!

Back
Top Bottom