Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

Quite time? What’s that?!? Twin 4yr old boys make sure we never rest :rofl: :rofl::rip: And turbo, I don’t know if you have room under your table to stack a second tote on the one you have, but I was cheap and didn’t want to buy a 55 gallon drum when I had my 8 plant rdwc soo I stacked 2 totes, I cut a hole in the lid of the first tote and the base of the second tote, had a 1.5 inch pvc pipe glued to the base of the second tote, once the top tote pumps to a certain level, it drains into the bottom tote. Had a drain line on the bottom corner of the top tote soo I could pump both totes into my rdwc. Worked pretty good, possibly a solution for you? Or a float valve with an external reservoir, but I’m sure your trying to avoid needing an air pump

Ohh man twin boys would be fun but a nightmare haha. Yeah we're done with these two. More than enough haha. I have 6 brothers and like 15 aunt's and uncles from both sides. She's got about the same, both came from big families but I don't think we can handle any more little ones haha. I know she really really doesn't want to be pregnant again.

I could make the table taller to allow for more totes but I'm trying to keep it as short as possible. I have a reservoir already from previous runs, float valves are supposed to be here next week. I'll use a waterfall in the res again had good success with it last time. I want to use one pump in the res to mix and distribute solution to the tents with so I'll add control valves on timers for each tent. I'll be able to check water levels morning and night to see how much they are drinking and let the in tent totes refill overnight. If I know how much water was added it's easier to make any adjustments to the mix in each tent if I need to. But it all adds to the complexity/cost of the system.

. I know she really really doesn't want to be pregnant again.
Haha I don’t blame her! I wouldn’t want to be pregnant either! :laughtwo:

damn man! You’ve got a large family!

Twin 4yr old boys make sure we never rest :rofl: :rofl::rip:
Haha twins run in my wife’s family, so we’ve always worried about that! :laughtwo: I mean it would be a blessing! But if I could avoid it, I will!

Haha I don’t blame her! I wouldn’t want to be pregnant either! :laughtwo:

damn man! You’ve got a large family!

Haha twins run in my wife’s family, so we’ve always worried about that! :laughtwo: I mean it would be a blessing! But if I could avoid it, I will!

Yeah my sides Catholic Farmers and her Grandma came over from Italy when she was 5. Not sure any of them know what contraceptives are lmao.

Ohh man twin boys would be fun but a nightmare haha. Yeah we're done with these two. More than enough haha. I have 6 brothers and like 15 aunt's and uncles from both sides. She's got about the same, both came from big families but I don't think we can handle any more little ones haha. I know she really really doesn't want to be pregnant again.

I could make the table taller to allow for more totes but I'm trying to keep it as short as possible. I have a reservoir already from previous runs, float valves are supposed to be here next week. I'll use a waterfall in the res again had good success with it last time. I want to use one pump in the res to mix and distribute solution to the tents with so I'll add control valves on timers for each tent. I'll be able to check water levels morning and night to see how much they are drinking and let the in tent totes refill overnight. If I know how much water was added it's easier to make any adjustments to the mix in each tent if I need to. But it all adds to the complexity/cost of the system.
They can be a handful for sure haha, but I wouldn’t change it for the world.. that’s essentially what my tote does, mix and distribute. I realistically need 2 soo i can feed my veg and flower rooms without having to dump and clean my bucket. Plus I like to let my bucket mix for a day prior to change-outs to let everything stabilize and get up to room temp to prevent shock as much as possible. Little excessive I know but :lot-o-toke: It’s for the cause hahaha

I usually let my water for the younglings warm up for a while. The older veg and flower plants don't seem to care.

For the last year or so I used foliage pro start to finish. No bloom boosters or flowering nutes. Silica, calmag, and foliage pro. Mycos and Compost tea on Fridays. Nice and simple. Plants came out good. Now I'm running the bloom nutes to see what kind of difference it makes.

I usually let my water for the younglings warm up for a while. The older veg and flower plants don't seem to care.

For the last year or so I used foliage pro start to finish. No bloom boosters or flowering nutes. Silica, calmag, and foliage pro. Mycos and Compost tea on Fridays. Nice and simple. Plants came out good. Now I'm running the bloom nutes to see what kind of difference it makes.
Honestly haven’t heard of that brand. When I started over a decade ago, I used general hydro and seemed to give decent results, but the amount of buildup I would get in just a week was unbearable. After becoming flustered with cleaning buckets on a weekly basis I switched to Botanicare, both are owned by Monsanto or were to the last of my knowledge (facepalm) but the botanicare seems to give hardly any buildup at all and I’ve been using they’re hydro line for 6-7 years now. This is basically everything I use, only thing not in the picture is my ph up and down (quart sizes) Clonex liquid (quart size) and Clorox (gallon) for cleaning and I run a few drops in my cloner when taking cuts as I run luke warm water to promote easier root growth. For the most part I punch the stuff I’m using into botanicares nutrient calculator and I tweak it a tiny bit to get where I want

Attachments

• B285CFA3-E826-47F9-8E20-D5A021FCC7C5.jpeg
    B285CFA3-E826-47F9-8E20-D5A021FCC7C5.jpeg
    573.9 KB · Views: 144
I never used to run soo many, just recently wanted to play around with it to see if it makes any difference with my situation, and I must say, my northern lights this run with the extras is responding muchhh better than it did last run, I’ll give it a couple runs to see from a few crops if it’s worth continuing but right now they’re close to the size of what I harvested last run and I still have at least 3 more weeks to go. I know others have recipes that work for them, and ultimately, using less bottles would certainly be ideal, I just can’t bring myself to stray from this brand at the moment, once I have more rooms and can experiment with something and not care, hell yeahh game on hahaha. Hope everyone’s having a Smokey morning :blunt:

I never used to run soo many, just recently wanted to play around with it to see if it makes any difference with my situation, and I must say, my northern lights this run with the extras is responding muchhh better than it did last run, I’ll give it a couple runs to see from a few crops if it’s worth continuing but right now they’re close to the size of what I harvested last run and I still have at least 3 more weeks to go. I know others have recipes that work for them, and ultimately, using less bottles would certainly be ideal, I just can’t bring myself to stray from this brand at the moment, once I have more rooms and can experiment with something and not care, hell yeahh game on hahaha. Hope everyone’s having a Smokey morning :blunt:

I was the same way with the same brand haha. It's all part of every gardeners growing experience.

Usually I have to do all the squishing. My wife was kind enough to do one up herself this morning. Good job Hunny.

And my first 3d print from my own machine.

Just a little pup the company included on an SD card. I'm amazed at how well this ender5 pro has printed right out of the box. It's not perfect but it's more than good enough for my needs.

The girls have pandemic fever, can't get their lazy asses up to save their own lives. Must be binging Tiger King in there.
Tent #2 all of the Barbie have flopped over. Looks like the others will this week.
Tent #1 GDP is a spaghetti mess, twisting and twirling her branches as they fall to the ground. Still growing though.

Welp that fucking sucks.

One of my driver's appears to have crapped out. Very surprised by this. It's a meanwell hlg-480h-c2100b it's a couple years old now but should have lasted a lot longer than that. Has anyone been through the warranty process with meanwell?

Ohhh there’s a light above the light!! I was thinking, I see the lights working fine! Lol had to zoom in a bit to see the light above.

Ive never dealt with the warranty process before from them, sorry man!!

The girls have pandemic fever, can't get their lazy asses up to save their own lives. Must be binging Tiger King in there.
Tent #2 all of the Barbie have flopped over. Looks like the others will this week.
Tent #1 GDP is a spaghetti mess, twisting and twirling her branches as they fall to the ground. Still growing though.
How do you like those pots? I was excited to get some from my winnings at the contests. Then figured out they don’t deliver to Canada. I should see if they will ship them to me if I pay the shipping. Same with the perfect pipe. I was excited about that as well, but they don’t ship to Canada.

Back
Top Bottom