Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

Yea sometimes you get lucky. Pretty sure these are toast though. The leaves snap haha. They're pretty done. At least the rest of the plants in there are ok. That's what she gets for messing up my canopy I guess haha. It sucks, but nothing to do but soldier on. I gave them an extra 4 hours of dark to try and get some more fluids up there before they needed to transpire again. Maybe the buds will survive but I doubt it. I'll give em a week or so and see what they do.
If they have died off

Hopefully crispy critter makes to the finish line.

I think she's dead right now. Pretty crunchy dry. Buds aren't filling in, leaves haven't perked up.

I think I should take it out. But it's gonna be a mess. I'd prefer to leave it in until harvest and deal with it at that point.

If I try to cut it out now it'll make a mess of everything else to some degree. And leave a big hole in the middle. That's good and bad, I could move some branches around and probably fill that hole.

If I wait until harvest I'm afraid that things gonna be like dried oregano lol it's really only good for hash at this point so I'd hate to ruin what little value it actually has left.

Could be worse. It could have been out of my control, and it could have been all of them. Honestly that's why I run so many plants haha. If it had happened earlier id just yank it out.
But she's like the freaking mother tree in there. Tangled up with everything else. If I take her out I'm gonna hurt other bud sites on good plants in the process.

Maybe I'll just pull her dripper stakes out so that's not turning into a bug Haven and let it roll.

Nice what breeder is the grape krush from?

I’ve grown it once and it was awesome. Only bought a five pack and haven’t been able to find it since

@TheMadDabber technically. Haha. I'm not sure where they came from originally. Dabber these are regs correct? Or did you fem these? I don't remember now.
Looks like I got 8 of the 27 I dropped to come up so saved them just in time I guess. Happy they popped, hopefully they survive.

Are those the seeds that were germinating in the package?? I can’t believe you got them to pop! Great job

Yup sure are. Thanks. I put 9 each in 3 different one gallon squares after they soaked in the hydrogen peroxide. Had a few in each come up.

Yes indeed! They came from arctic bowl who lime bred them. Then I line bred those myself with another grape krush male. I believe they are just a blueberry descendant. Mine grew super uniform, and I suspect they are extremely stable probably like f8-10 by now. That's why I chose them to pollinate the white cookies, psm, and 2 grape krush females

Rooster grew a bunch outside and they're quite resilient pest and mold wise. They purple really nice. Kinda the old school fruit vibe.

Rooster grew a bunch outside and they're quite resilient pest and mold wise. They purple really nice. Kinda the old school fruit vibe.

Exactly what I love. Kind of forced my hand but I'm glad it did.

Back
Top Bottom