Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

I fell into the habit of trimming fans that grow in towards the center and leaving the outside fans.

Yea seeing you and Neil do it I started trying to do the same thing. Any fan leaf that points towards a light source gets cut.

I slacked off on the last two because I thought I was growing them to make bubble hash but like got in the way and I never bought the equipment to run it so I ended up with a bunch more popcorn than I wanted to trim

I'll be looking for plants with high calyx to leaf ratios to.

I'm anxiously awaiting the final weight on this harvest. It's the first full Coco harvest and the last 3 promix harvests were 21zips. So there's a good baseline established. Any increases should be noticable

Still stalling on trimming the last two plants. But I had some other plants that needed trimmed up more.
These are the next wave for tent#1 girl scout crack, Chemdawg and Bagseed Barbie. Evened the playing field out a bit. Cut off all the low and inside stuff and gave them a nice big drink full of orca, compost tea, protekt and foliage-pro.

And the wave after that. White strawberry skunk and Bruce banger, soon to be joined by a couple Barbie clones

Everyone seems happy. So all is well for the most part. My cheap blurples have finally gotten bad enough I'm not using them any longer, they smell hot, no bueno.

So I ordered 6 new 288 boards and 3 240w drivers from atreum lighting which will give me 700+ Watts of boards per tent after I shuffle everything around.

Not really no. Three pairs of them. Since I tend to run multiple strains at a time I will be able to adjust the canopy of the tent in thirds. I'll add another set of three down the middle in the future to give better coverage.

These are 3000k I've been running 4100k so hopefully I don't lose too much Frost.

I know it's a more preferred spectrum. But I think my stuff has been pretty frosty id hate to lose that just for a couple more zips. Should be fine.

I'm really excited to see how the wave in tent #2 turns out. One of the cinderberrys has fan leaves covered in trichs. Depending on smoke tests I'll probably be keeping that one for a hash plant.

Back
Top Bottom